I started smoking and I feel really guilty. :c What do?

I'm smoking and i genuinely enjoy it but i feel guilty to myself, and for supporting a product tied to such shady business practices.

Should I quit?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's one of the stupidest things you will ever do in your life. Do you realize that you might already be addicted, even if you think you aren't? Do you realize that you are already at that point where there are only two options: either you quit, or you smoke the rest of your life. There are no other options.

So which is it going to be? Are you going to quit, or will you smoke the rest of your life. Every single time you smoke the second option becomes more likely.

You've already told yourself that you shouldn't do it haven't you? You've already told yourself that "I can quit any time I want" haven't you? But guess what, you are doing it anyway.

Stop it. Right now. Can you do it? That's the wrong question. Will you do it? You need to think REAL hard about why you are still smoking.

What Girls Said 12

• You should feel that you are feeling this sick guilt that is making you feel bad.

Target the feeling of guilt and despondency, and do your best not to smoke again. Quitting is easy. Some of us have done it hundreds of times, staying quit is hard.

• if you feel guilty then stop

• Hey, if u enjoy doing it then might as well. We're all gonna die anyways so enjoy it while it lasts
    I recommend you watch the film "Thank You for Smoking"

• Of course you should quit. It was a horrible idea

• Yes you should quit. You want cancer? Heart disease? Death?

• quit it b4 u can't

• I'd say quit, but for your own health

• Yeah, you should quit, not healthy at all.

• Of course you should quit. That stuff wrecks your respitory system.

• Yes you should quit it's bad for your health -.-

• I think you should. Its not good for health. There are many other ways to relax yourself. :D

• I think it would be best if you quit now, before it's going to be too late.

What Guys Said 4

• I smoked for 10 years. It's a waste of money and damages your health. I wish I adopted a healthy lifestyle a lot earlier, but I'm still happy with my current life right now. I suggest you start lifting weights and play sports. Your life will be much more satisfying when you challenge yourself. One of my idols is Greg Plitt. Watch some of his videos on youtube. He might be a good role model for you.

• See what's stronger: your urge to smoke or your guilt. If it's your guilt, then quit.

• Vape brah :D

• So expensive tho

• Haha yeah I'm just kidding honestly, why don't you just avoid becoming a habitual smoker and just smoke a few times per week or something, not all day every day?

• At least you admit that you have guilt. Shows that you care. Yes you should quit, because I am in the same boat, and I wish I never started. Fml!