Do you guys ever witness road rage?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had road rage.

This Mofo was in the far left lane [[4 lanes]] with almost no traffic.

He's been there since I got on ((40 min)) to speed up and cut across ALL lanes. NO f**ing turn signal, cuts ME off as I'm taking the off ramp, and flips me off.

Lol, road rage shit happened. Betcha that asshole won't ever do that again.

You don't f**k with me. Use your signals and DON'T flip me off if I don't deserve it. Lol.

• GaG probably thinks I'm crazy for ^^^ haha

This was one of the four times I've had road rage in my life.

Promise, it takes a soecial kind of asshole to get me in 'road rage' mode.

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt like having freaken road rage with a cyclist when I was crossing on a zebra crossing with a broken leg and crutches once. The cars were obeying the law and had stopped to let me cross. A cyclist came up the outside of the cars doing about 40 or 50 km/h, he was not in my sight and he went through the zebra crossing and nearly bowled me over. I would have been so pissed if that cyclist caused me to break my leg again. Asshole he was!!!

@Becky01 you may be interested in this story.

What Girls Said 18

• I kind of am the road rage. I stick up my middle finger rare occasion I shout at dumb people. Like really rare I only did it twice but you have to be a serious worst case driver. Like I had a go ahead and some guy turning tried to bump my car into the on-coming Lane just to be at the same red light so I beeped, stopped my car so fast and cussed that non driving MFr and his momma out until his ears probably bled. Just in case anyone thinks they want to try something I have what's called the Ugly Bastard Stick behind the driver seat lol.

• I think everyone has it lol... It just varies in how severe it is. I get super pissed off when someone goes 5 under the speed limit on a 1 lane road and when someone drives slow in the fast lane.

• this is dangerous and it can cause an accident with your stress level. a defensive driver like me would switch lanes or keep up with the speed flow with a great distance in front of me.

• @chriss 🤔 I think my stress level is perfectly fine lol

• No not yet! 😃

• I got

• *flipped off once by a semi driver but that's about the extent of it

• One other time me and a couple friends are going down the interstate, my friend that is driving doesn't pay attention and cuts these people off in the next lane. They flip us off and are yelling at us, my friend flips them off and pulls ahead. We go to KFC, 2 min. later the same people show up and are waiting in line behind us

• Yeah, and I'm the one with the road rage. Nah, I'm not that bad. I just curse to myself with the windows up.

• Personally I don't get road rage, but I see it on my way to work , when the traffic is heavy.

• Eat a dick... bon appetit (If you don't get that, where the hell have you been these past two weeks?)
    OHH yes I have. Where I come from, road rage is very common. In other words, don't drive like shit or else you have the whole Boulevard cuss you off.

• Never have.
    But my friend told me a story about how they cut someone off and the person followed them and was throwing cans of corn at his car and swearing at him. Lmaoo

• My co-worker has road rage. Sometimes, its super serious. Most of the times, I get a laugh at it as long as he doesn't take it to far.

• I'm always the passenger and *I* have road rage.
    My step dad and mom do too and it's hilarious

• Nope, I haven't ran into that issue.

• Witness it? I take part in it. Seriously, the mouth on me has no chill.

• I have road rage a lot but I've never confronted someone like that.

• Rarely, if ever.

• I have seen it and done it my bad

• He sure showed her, yeah!

• Haha yes everyone in my family has road rage including me 😂😂😂 the old lady's face was priceless!!

• Yes. I admit, I get it often

What Guys Said 13

• Nah, i witness but don't partake unless the person comes up to my car. Has happened, i told him i would end him. He walked away, smart guy.

• -Couple months ago on a Saturday morning some redneck truck larry the cable guy fatfuck pulled in front of me
    -i passed him (legally) bc he was going slow
    -he tailed me to red light
    -honked, i turn around and he flips me off and i laugh at him and point to piss him off lol
    -he gets more pissed lmao

• I live in new jersey. 95% of the drivers here and new York city have down's syndrome

• I got road rage on Sunday morning when I was driving downtown. This guy wanted to parallel park but he made it look like he was trying to drop off someone and had to keep the traffic flow going so when I went to go around him he then pulled back real fast and almost hit my car when I went around him.

• Lol I have it. The other day some chick in front me stop on a green light like it was some stop sign the ligbt was green for awhile not like she was waiting for it to change smh😐

• My mom road rages a lot, blaring the horn, cussing, frequent use of N----- word. I just sit there laughing hysterically to some of the one liners she comes up with lol. she's only like that when she's driving though, maybe I'd be road raging too people drive retarded in this area and never use turn signals.

• Welcome to florida the sunshine state. It rains aways. People dont know how to drive always. and People are angry always.

• I don't have road rage but my mom does. It's so funny to watch her have road rage lmao!

• My dad is road rage

• Eat dick fgit

• I've seen a guy brandish a hunting knife. It wasn't directed at me.

• only once in Toronto. some old indian lady gave my dad the biggest middle finger I've ever seen.

• I get road rage, and I don't even drive.