Shouldn't holidays be more focused around family and friends, not presents?

I've never understood why people always say, I can't wait till Christmas to get a new " ". Why can't you get it now? Instead of spending the holidays or birthdays shopping, waiting for presents, Shouldn't there be more focus on spending quality time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course! That is the unfortunate effect of commercializing Christmas and the holidays. Some people have a very shallow and selfish view of the holidays and can't appreciate it's true meaning. I think it's something that you begin to appreciate more and more as you mature though.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Yes they should

• depend on the person I like Christmas the most cause it's the only time in the years all my family are reunited. I don't really about present cause all the years they buy me things so

• But can't you spend quality time together anytime? Your argument goes both ways

What Guys Said 0