Your biggest disappointement? Biggest Letdown?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear of failure. I often don't even try to accomplish certain things because I'm afraid that I will fail. It has and still is holding me back from where I could be right now if I didn't have this fear. Still don't have a professional job and never been on a date or even got a real hug from a girl. Gave up in the getting a girl part but still going for a job thanks to the confidence boost from my family.

What Girls Said 8

• When I flunked a test which is administered worldwide. I never felt so inferior and so dumb. 😞

• Everyone telling me I'll get better and I don't.

• My Ex. He turned out to be an asshole

• Me having a learning disability and trying to complete a course and fails and on part is due to face to face communicating and over the phone communicating but my written communication is way much better.

• not having children at my age

• Huh probably being broken up with tbh. That shit hurts lol

• Being in love with someone who barely care about me

• happens more times than you think

• Being in love for 2 years and not being able to forget it... even if it's common, it still hurts

• I mean it's been 2 years everytime he talks to me or whenever I see his profile picture my body feels strange... like if I was all stressed out or something

• Promises people said they would keep but did not

What Guys Said 4

• Never having even one girl in life liking me or being attracted to me. Being almost 30, that's probably the biggest disappointment. It completely changed me and my views of life after age 25.

• Shutting down my first startup.

• I can't find Hi-C Ecto Cooler anywhere yet.

• Your English classes.