Do you think if you're extremely good looking, people are gonna wanna talk to you more?

Over the average looking person?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because they may be interested in dating you
    If you are more appealing to the eye, you draw more attention, making people notice you and want to talk to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. I see this to be way more common among girls than guys. They love to kiss ass to pretty girls by showering them with compliments while many also throw themselves at the really good looking guys.

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on how confident they are. Attractive people can be intimidating sometimes, especially to those with low self-esteem. Or at least that's what I think

• Not at all.

• Hmmm
    If younre gd looking and pleasant yea you re gonna be approached
    Bitch faces won t work xD

• Vote A & B = Confident people will. Shy people won't.

• I think it's true to an extent. at least in my case.

• no.. actually the opposite

• No, not if they behave like an asshole

• When I try to talk to people they are like "why is that potato trying to talk to me"?

What Guys Said 5

• From my perspective, someone labelled as "extremely good looking" does nothing but raise alarms in my head.

• It is ideal to be above average (7 or 8/10) but after a certain point being being extremely good looking can actually start to have negative effects.

• it definitely helps at the beginning. but once the first step is made, other qualities decide how it goes

• Women only talk to me more when I more confident than usual. When I am more shy and depressed, they tend to still pay attention, but not as much. Confidence really does play a factor and a lot don't really know that.

• I must be "feo" because I don't get approached. Haha but when I approach people I start the conversation