What does she have that I don't?

I hate myself for hating her, and i hate myself for thinking about this but what does she have that I don't. Why is it she can get any guy she wants. Why can't I do the same. Is it that I'm not thin enough? Not pretty enough? Or that I'm just not good enough for him.

What Guys Said 2

• Im guessing you lost a guy to another?
    From experience, thats just the way it is... especially at that point in time. some people get all the girls/guys, some have to work hard to be noticed, some are invisible. if you feel invisible... find another invisible person and be invisible together.

• Perhaps it's not about looks, some girls just have a "guys magnet" that can't be explained. Like a girl I know, she's not very pretty (I'd consider her average - cute) but wherever she is there are always guys around her, including myself sometimes haha. I don't know what different thing she has, nobody does, but she gets whoever she wants as well, so... some things can't be explained.

What Girls Said 1

• You over think about it and don't just do it.