What mistake have you made?

A mistake you have made from which you learned something?

Most Helpful Guy

• I gave into the demands of a friend of mine too much. He would force me to talk about things I didn't want to and he would throw a fit at all of us when things didn't go his way. It got so bad that I had to be a bit of an asshole to knock him down some levels. I started making connections from this with my middle school days with my then abusive friends.

Lesson: Your friends are immature children who need to be trained. Any benefits that they get from your friendship should be treated as privileges. The more they act up, the more respect you should withdraw until they make up for it or get butthurt and leave.

Most Helpful Girl

• communication is key in a relationship otherwise they're destined to fail

What Guys Said 4

• Don't text a customer back asking why the fuck they rated everything you did negatively knowing damn well you were polite and honest the entire time. I got fired from my last job cuz she then went on to complain that I texted her asking for feedback... FUCK THAT BITCH...

but I got a job again, im fine... but won't be doing that bullshit again... fuck people

• I wouldn't know where to start... i really wouldn't.

• Signing up with the username "BeerFarts" on G@G :p

• Lesson learned: Don't sign up on a social networking site the the name "BeerFarts" Lol.

• I have never made an error.

What Girls Said 3

• I used to be a very forgiving person and I'd forgive people so easily. Only to end up extremely hurt. Now... I still forgive people , but never for the same mistake twice.

• It's part of life I've made plural.

• Falling too hard, too fast.