So should I buy some custom outfits for the twins?

Lately iv been noticing the twins me and my boyfriend are taking care of are basically impossible to tell apart which is why my boyfriend was having me buy 2 diff kinds of diapers that looks diff one has pink the other has light blue i want to know if i should buy some clothes that have their names on it like i buy a Pink baby onesie with Kacy on the front and back because that way when we have a baby sitter over when we can't watch over them will be able to tell stacy and kacy apart is that a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just label them lol like but a S on Stacys hand in non-toxic marker and a K on the other ones hand

• im not drawing on them even with non toxic markers.

• That works out very well, just make sure you remember that Stacy is in pink and Kacy is in purple.

• i will try hard to keep track

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes get them custom outfits so you can tell them apart

• Should i get Pink and purple with Darker purple/pink names or both pink or Pink and blue one needs to be pink by orders of boyfriend

• :D man your a life saver gonna place the order for 4 of each <3 this site so much.

• Thanks 😄 And I love this site too

What Girls Said 4

• How about just a small hair accessory or different coloured pin on ribbons to hold pacifyers. otherwise your gonna end up buying a whole new wardrobe for each.

• i already did :l i just got 4 onesies for each of them 1 say Kacy and its purple the other says Stacy and its Pink and they have their names on the front and back :l the power of asking this via cell

• Sorry i didn't see this earlier then. The onesies sound cute though. Goodluck with the cutie pies.

• By cutie pies i mean the twins

• That would be adorable

• Sure. I don't see why that would be a bad idea

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0