Do you dream in black & white or color? Do you dream in your mother language or the language of the country you live in (your second language)?

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I dream in color and I always speak English in my dreams. I can also control my dream for example if I'm having a nightmare I'll just think of something I like and feel comfortable with and tada! I just made my nightmare a dream.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Color and the native tongue I live in

0|1
    0|0
  • in color but majority of my dreams are mute... the rare ones that aren't mute are in my native language

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely have dreams, but when I do, they are in color and either in Hungarian or Romanian.

0|1
    0|0
    • What is your mother language?

• Both. 😄
      I started to speak Hungarian when I was 3 years old and Romanian when I was 4 years old (but I could understand both of them when I was 2 years old).

• Romanian girl, thanks for the detailed answer. Got it.

• Color and my own language

0|1
    0|0
  • I dream in color and I dream in my mother language.
    I know I dream in color, because when I've told people about my dreams... I mentioned color.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dream in color and in my native language (English). I do speak a fair amount of French and I'm planning on moving to France after I graduate college. Now I'm interested in seeing if my dreams change.

0|1
    0|0
  • color and I don't know what language, i just understand things without anything being said

0|1
    0|0
  • I dream very vividly in color

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't dream in black and white and it's mostly in my language

0|1
    0|0
  • I dream in both black and white and colour.

0|1
    0|0
  • Color and always on English

0|1
    0|0
  • Color like when awake, no different.

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• I don't remember ever having a black and white dream. Most dreams don't involve words/speaking in my mind, but when they do on rare occasions they are in English.

0|1
    0|0
  • Colour. The language is usually my native language, although this does fluctuate.

0|1
    0|0
  • some of time i dream being some kind of superhero wtf...

0|1
    0|0