Can you wear a wetsuit to a waterpark?

Like ones with waterslides, wave pools etc... My skin is really sensitive to the sun, and it sucks putting on sunscreen like 20 times lol...

It looks like this if it matters:
Can you wear a wetsuit to a waterpark?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol the people are going to be making fun of you to there friends and laughing dont do this to yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're likely to get too hot and uncomfortable. Once you put one on they're really hard to move in when they dry out. Why not look for like a rashguard instead? i.ytimg.com/vi/mkn1sa6hug4/maxresdefault.jpg

• Something like that would work! Thanks! Do they have rashguards for your legs though? I haven't really worn my wetsuit yet, but do you really think it will be too hot/uncomfortable? The waterslides usually have cold water!

• They have like board shorts which would probably work better.

Like i said before I think a wetsuit will be really uncomfortable and heavy.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Yes you can

• Sure you can... some people get cold easily too! If you want to wear it so you can stay and play longer then so be it!

• You can but you are going to get really hot and a bunch of strange looks

• maybe waiting in line, but I remember the water in the waterslides is pretty cold!

• If your in a wetsuit you need to be in the water most of the day. They can also shrink a little when they dry out making them hard to get off. Depends if you want any body seeing all your curves... Its your body, not anyone else's.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, you might stand out a bit

• I dont see why not...

• Yes you can, depending on the thickness of it some are so thick and heavy.