Firstly I don't think I'm a sociopath. But my friend say I have sociopath tendencies? I'm like there such thing as sociopath tendencies either u are one or not.
He told me thya I do these thing a lot and I do but I don't agree that makes me a sociopath.
1. I think I'm above and better than everyone ( which is true I feel like I'm better than all and world stops when I go to sleep)
2. I like to watch people get hurt ( I do like this but mostly if I don't like this person. This guy I know I hate him his girlfriend was banging his coworker and he cried in the break room. And I smiled the entire time he crying.
3. You like to watch people and manipulate
and anticipate there movement and thoughts ( I do this to but its fun to see people mad scared nervous or even happy i like to watch body language. I like to watch when a guy hits on a girl and sqatch her reaction or his. I love stereotype and seeing if people live up to them I like to spread rummor just little ones and watch them grow and change people opinion of one another)
4. No empathy ( he said because I watced this homeless lady get hit by a car laughed at her scream and walked away. She was screaming like spongebob. Also the guy that hit her and broke her leg stopped and called the cops why shpuld I stay. My friedn was here with me when it happened. He laughed afterwards but not during. also I light have told him that if tboose people over there died I wouldn't care because it didn't happen to me or thing or people I like so it doesn't matter. Also when people cross me there no boundaries I would take to get even.
5. Caring about people opinion of me and I lie to much. ( I care how people percvie me a lot. I want people to think I'm nice and kind. So I lie sometimes to make it happen.
I told him im asshole at best I told him. He says leafy is here is a asshole. he want me to see someone im like bro it's me.
- Sociopath58% (7)50% (6)54% (13)Vote
- Borderline25% (3)25% (3)25% (6)Vote
- Just a ordentnary asshole17% (2)25% (3)21% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
You need to be diagnosed by a professional. You can't label yourself as a sociopath based on other peoples opinion of you.
It's even possible you could be psychopath, in which case you'd be even more dangerous to society. Seek professional help, because it does appear you have some sort of psychosis2