Is a little breast sag that bad to men?

Is a little breast sag that big of a deal to men? I mean, me personally, no matter how much I work out or lift weights, I'm heavy chested and have some sag. I have no shame, it's the way I'm built. I shouldn't feel bad because my breasts sag a bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy with common sense, will understand that naturally big breasts are going to have some sag to them. All the big titties lovers like me, love them regardless of their sag. Some men actually prefer some sag vs being overly perky. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Boobs naturally sag. I'm a DD and they sag a bit. Most women do not have breasts that perk naturally unless they are small chested or had plastic surgery.

Plus, I think men's definition of sag is different from ours. I think most women expect perky boobs to look like they are in a push-up bra all the time even when they're naked, but as long as our nipples aren't looking directly at the ground and our boobs don't go past our navels, men are okay.

What Guys Said 21

• big boobs = normal/should be expected when it comes to me
    flappy flat flap jack titties with sag = oh hell no!!!

• i honestly thought that was natural... totally perky is annoying... regardless of popular belief, guys can tell...(and so should you)

• Hi! No, it's not a big deal for me, at least. On a given moment during the sex it's even better, it has it's charm ;)

• Absolutely not bad. Perkies are for boys, saggies are for MEN.

• Some sag is natural and no big deal.

• nah I'd still latch on to them and suck ^_^

• A little? No.
    Tubesock titties? Yea. That's bad.

• Boobs do that! No worries lol

• Sure but I like non sagging tits better

• totally fine, especially with bigger boobs normal

• i dont think its that bad

• do you have kids

• Not at all. It seems like you are already convinced and need reassurance.

• itq not a big deal to me personally.

• Absolutely don't worry. I assume you have larger breasts and all large breasts sag to some degree.

• It's only nature, can't really hold that against you.

• Can we see a pic? :)

• Actualy i find it hot it when its just a little, but it depends.

• most titties sag

• It's fine to have a little, in fact it looks more natural and I actually like it

• Not to me, it is to be expected. Much better than fake breasts. I can't honestly say it's better than no sag at all but large natural breasts with no sag are extremely rare and only occur on young women.

What Girls Said 10

• They're your boobs. You like them. Anyone who complains can fuck off and go hate their own boobs.

• Mine says because of breastfeeding. Who cares.

• It's totally normal, especially with bigger breasts and I hope, for the sake of gentlemen, that they are aware of that..

• I'm carrying around DDDs. Sagging comes with that territory. If someone doesn't like that, they can blow me.

• Don't worry, everyone's boobs will sag one day or another

• Guys don't care about that as long as they get to see boobs

• a little sag never hurt anyone! i really don't think 99% of the men interested you care... they'll love your boobs the same. glad you're comfortable with them.

• I don't think they mind too much, if they are big it's kinda normal

• I've been cursed in having 36GG need I say more. :(

• That's just reality. Boobs sag. Gravity hits. No biggie