Do you enjoy the finer things in life?

Something like going on a Caribbean vacation, mix a luxurious resort with Instagram-worthy ocean views, renting a Lamborghini Veneno, eating over-priced seafood at fine dining restaurants.

Most Helpful Girl

• no ): Since I can't even afford it!

What Girls Said 11

• Of course! My family used to try and go on vacation at least once a year when I was younger, and I've tried to maintain that myself as I've grown up. I love traveling and food lol

• Never really experienced them. I find the beauty in the small and simple things in life. Extravagance isn't my cup of tea.

• Sure, it'd be nice, but the simpler things in life are what I prefer. Cuddling with the person I love while watching a show sounds perfect right now.

• who doesn't right? we're all humans after all... but you can't always have the finer things in life if your wallet has a hole in it.

besides, I like going to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, a zoo, rollerblade somewhere. I mean the places are ENDLESS!

• My job has made possible fancy hotels, restruants, theatres, an even a few private jets. To be honest I hate them all. I do everything I can to get out of them.

I know a lot of people will call me crazy but..
    I enjoy eating off paper plates while watching the cows in a mountain pass with The sun setting an the one I love by my side. A good breakfast can be had in the barn with horses before the sun comes up. to most it's not their ideal of nice but to me there's nothing better.

• Who doesn't? But I'm a broke University student so I wouldn't really know about those things.

• hmm. i think i do enjoy the finer things... but not necessarily what you listed.

• I would. But, the fact that my life savings are burning away... i-it's just too much..
    Just let me stay home and watch Netflix.

• The closest thing I'll get to the carribian is a fruity drink and lawn chairs in my back yard.

• Who doesn't?

• Not really. Those are the haves. I prefer have dones.

What Guys Said 10

• I do love fine food and I'm a little proud of my good palate. But as for other things... not so much. I couldn't care less for expensive cars or clothes. Both of them seem like a total waste of money to me. I'm just as fine riding a 20-year old VW as a brand new Lamborghini, as long as the vehicle brings me from point A to point B.
    As for traveling: I do love traveling and beach vacations can be fun once in a while but generally speaking, I prefer more adventurous trips where I travel around a country and possibly as a back-packer. I love learning more about a foreign culture and language and customs etc. and I believe this works much better when you travel the humble way.

• The finer things aren't the ones that cost the most.

• A fine Cuban with a glass of whiskey

• Honestly, that sounds horrible.

Drop me off in a third world country where people sell their food off the back of a truck.

• My thoughts exactly,
      I've been to the territory of puerto rico which is in the caribbean,
      The resorts, eh, glass monoliths,
      'Stay at a bed and breakfast and go around the island and you'll save a ton of money and have a shitload more fun

• I like the caribbean but the resorts ae kitsch, Lambos are okay but not my thing and fine dining is WAY overrated

• My go-to for relaxing is a glass of Lagavulin and a stogie (Ashton VSG). Once I took an Aston Martin Vanquish out on the Autobahn. Sometimes I take a corporate jet when I travel for work. I like that kind of thing.

• a dutch master cigar... with some skunk inside... and a beat made by dj pete rock... those are the finer things in life to me... maybe a 6 pack of craft beer also... and yes i indulge heavily... us Incels (involuntary celibacy) may not be popular with the ladies... but the weed man and the dude at the liquor store look out for me...

• Yes I do.
    Lavish life.

• It's expensive however i can still enjoy a fancy resturant.

• Meh. I did those things (not a Lamborghini, but I've driven top end Jaguar, Bentley, Aston Martin, Lotus & etc) and didn't get a lot out of it. I'd rather rough it than wallow in luxury and expensive food and drink, while nice, is not nice in a sui generis sort of way. It's more like the ordinary version with unpleasant bits you hadn't noticed before removed. The world is full of cheap food that tastes as good to me as Beluga Caviar and a first rate beer is as enjoyable as Dom Perignon.