Where do you want to be 5-10 years from now?

I want to be completely independent by the time I'm 28-30. I want my own home, car and be working my way up in my career. I want to be a pretty decent ballroom dancer and plan on taking classes soon. I also want to write a fantasy book. After I meet all those goals then I'll consider settling down and kids.

Where do you want to be? How do you want to change or improve?

Most Helpful Guy

• In 5 years i want to have enough experience to write a book on my current discipline. Maybe throw in a couple of novels (writing is fun, ain't it). In 10 years i want to have been married and have a child, and not having to go to work in the morning.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be in another country. To my own house or apartment. Have a good job, a group of friends. Have fun, which is something I don't have now.
    Hopefully, I will speak more languages than the ones I speak now. So, I want to be completely independent.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 11

• In 5 years I'll be 21-22 (I turn 17 in June)

So hopefully either finishing college or in a different country, writing and taking photographs.

In 10 years- I'll be 26-27, so hopefully traveling while writing and taking photos, maybe teaching English class in a different state of the country/a different country, maybe married by then

• I want to be a software developer (most likely frontend) at either a big company or a start-up, have 3 dogs and a black cat, live in a nice apartment near but not in the city, and somehow paid off my student loans LOL
    By then I also wanna have already started my own comic series (sort of slice-of-life/comedy).

• I want a bachelor!

• I'm planning on getting a bunch of degrees so hopefully by then I could have that, a stable career as an Occuparional Therapist, my own place, a mini cooper, maybe planning my wedding or already married with a kid or two. I kinda want to get started on that around my late twenties/early thirties. And also get a lot of travel done 😋

• On Broadway.

• 5-10 year i'd want to be married and have kids already

• In five years I want to be married!!!

• Own my own bakery with a storefront, completed my novel, and be married, maybe with kids

• I want to be independent. I want to attend college. And I want to adopt a pug.

• I want to be married with some babies. I want to be promoted at work.

• In 5 years from now, I hope to have a good career started, have my own house, and possibly be married. In 10 years from now, I hope to have all that plus a family with my dream man. ❤️