Guys: what's your favourite part of a girls body?_? What's your favourite sexual fantasy?_?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 46

• Dat ass, dem tits, dat waist, and dem lips.

I won't go into my fantasies because it would cause spontaneous erections across gag and cause all the girls to go into heat.

• Beautiful eyes and a pretty smile...
    Favorite sexual part/ kinda ties into sexual fantasy?
    Big labia!

• Tits for sure. I love to play with them.
    Fantasy would be me and her in public. she's got a low cut skirt on and we are at a restaurant in the same booth and I slowly run my hands on her inner thighs and then start to finger her and basically go from there lol

• Yeah boobs are really fun to play with lolll and your fantasy is Kool just make sure no body calls the cops on u lol @.@ it happened to me onces hahaha

• We got in trouble -.- ... Or aleast das what I thought...@.@ but when the cops came... ... ... Things got more interesting lolz

• Lol!! Do tell 😜

• Toned bod with tits
    Fantasy uhhh, bench pressing at the gym while getting blow job. If that isn't workout motivation then I don't know wtf even is lmao

• The contrast between the waist and hips (especially butt). Just good sex in general for the fantasy.

• Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you
    The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you
    Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond
    'Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone

• Her face, by far! Aside from "body language", the face is where you see all of a girl's personality, feelings, expressions, etc. And so much of a girl's sexiness comes from those things.

Second would be legs, for me. :D Love them lol.

• I understand about the face but why did almost every single guy said "legs" lol

• Woah how creepy! xD

• -.- yeah you have no idea how creepy he can get sometimes lol

• Her face.

• face, thighs, stomach, ass, boobs. ideal sexual fantasy has always been a ffm threesome, not that that's likely, hah. otherwise it would be something involving stockings, stilettos and maybe some imaginative roleplaying ;)

this is me being tame, of course. I'm not going to share my actual thoughts ;) ;)

• Yeah 3 sum is really awesome lol I only did it onces and it was awesome lol

• Her face is my favorite, obviously, it's gonna be the part I'm gonna see the most, especially her eyes and lips.
    But besides the face, her legs are something I really like, and her stomach too. Butt and boobs are an obvious one too.

• I like it all, to me seeing a female is like seeing a piece of art work walking around with their own unique features.

• 1. Dat phat ass.
    2. Impregnating her ( i know, i think its weird too)

• Nah I don't think it's weird lolz

• Lol.. As a fantasy. But in reality i coulfnt go around impregnating random hot women.
      The govt will soon dispatch agents to put me down.
      :" we have a situation, a guy named slimstiffy is contributing to the population crisis. He may be at it, in this moment. This is a national crisis. Make it look clean. Dispatch!"

• first : eyes
    then face, then hair then boobs
    sexual fantasy? she calls me master / daddy and obeys me

• Face and figure, hard to pick one or the other

• In the face I guess everything comes... her eyes lips and more but about the figure dose it include everything too? Lol

• i like a pretty face. jet black hair, green eyes. having a girl squirt is a fantasy of mine.

• I don't have a favourite part of the female body, for the most part I look at the whole package. As for your last question I don't think I have one because I have been married over 20years

• a beautiful face tops everything.
    body-wise... I like the overall physique, the proportions and everything, but if I have to highlight one thing... I like asses :D

• Ya face, pretty hands and feet, and pussy
    The best thing is just to bang her hard and make her scream with joy this is why it's worth it

• Anything.. And by the looks of you.. You look like a loaded machine gun..

• Oh my my..😳😳... Is da a good thing or bad? @.@

• By anything I meant anything feminine...
      You don't need to Chase it.. Feminine eyes soft skin and other stuff.. You are naturally gifted with..
      And yes you are loaded with those looks and beauty.. Hence forth a loaded Machine gun..

• ☺️☺️... Thank you for your kind words 😊

• My favorite part of a woman's body is the part that she didn't yet know could turn her on.

• Legs.

• -.- what's so good about the legs?

• Damn you sure have a deep meaning behind to why you like them 0.0

• I have always approached my own reproduction with at least as much care as I would take with the reproduction of a pedigree animal.
      I would want the best possible offspring, which would require a female whose genetics ticked all the boxes.
      My list includes, but is not limited to:
      1. Blonde or red hair
      2. Blue or green eyes
      3. Athletic physique
      4. Pretty to beautiful face
      5. An IQ of at least 130
      6. An appreciation of spirituality
      7. Politically similar or the same as my own views
      8. Interested in, or actually a student of, a martial art
      9. Military service would also be desirable
      The result of that list has been three children, two boys and one girl.
      Since the age of six the girl has been a model, singer, dancer and actress. She has a master's degree in education. She is 25 now.
      One of my sons is doing a science degree and the other is in the final year of secondary school.
      All three train with me at a karate dojo. Nobody stole their lunch money. :-)

• Boobs. Cumming on her boobs

• Butt, and the sexual fantasy is a secret!

• Her face and stomach

• Face I understand but stomach -.- I don't get it lol... What if her stomach is fat? Lol

• Belly ❤
    Whenever I see a girl with slim and trim stomach I go crazy

• the meat curtains. to slurp dry a dripping, squirting set of meat curtains.

• The brain

• So the rest dosent matter to you as long as she's smart. ? Lol

• Of course looks matter, but if she's the perfect person, I could get past that.

• Aww das so sweet

• Her lips. Two women and myself bonus if their bisexual having sex

• The lower body: thighs, calves, feet, butt... THAT 😍

• brain.

• More from Guys
    16

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1