Why are there so many 'alpha' males on this website attacking other users opinions/questions?

I'm new and I keep seeing these guys and even a couple of girls on here claim that they get laid all the time and make fun of the people who don't. I actually do believe that at least one of them is telling the truth after looking at all of their profiles.. but they all mindlessly attack people on questions. I find it funny sometimes but it just seems a little much and excessive. Are they just internet trolls or are they being serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, but one thing is for certain. Anyone who goes around calling themselves an 'alpha male' is the exact opposite of alpha. True alpha males don't have to constantly talk about how alpha they are and how beta everybody else is. These guys are nothing but wannabe alphas.

• True "alpha males" will be able to show their prowess with no need of speaking it aloud. It would be obvious.

• Yea? You're just backing up what I said lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• An 'alpha male' is just a more sophisticated term for an asshole.

• Lol, I like. There's alpha males then there's men.

• @SüßeJäger

This isn't a mathematics class or a Greek alphabet lesson! Alpha, beta, gamma and all that crap!

• I agree. Just say I see myself as an aggressive asshole, I see myself as an easy going dude that don't give a shit, I see myself as a three peckered billy goat, whatever you want just stop with the Greek bull shit.

• You guys are absolutely ridiculous. There has been on overabundance of questions that are clearly directed at me @consultantisback and @polocrew. There are a bunch of mods that constantly take our content and leave content that insults us but still clearly breaks the rules. I have had mods delete parts of a conversation in the heat of an argument hide parts of it so it looks like the other person (breaking the rules) insulting us looks like they won the argument. There was literally a question on here that was directed at all of us where a bunch of users under anonymous were calling consultant and polo and some other guy ugly and literally depicting every profile pic. What was the result? The mods banned polo and consultant for 48 hours and then they kept up the questions.. Then manipulated the conversations to make them look like they won.

Look at my profile picture are you actually taking me THAT seriously? I'm on my computer throughout most of the day because of school. I browse the bodybuilding forums.. talk to friends on IG/FB.. and have a always have a tab open for gag throughout my day. I call things as I see them and If I offend all of you so much then you are welcome to block me. I troll people who deserve to be trolled and a lot of people appreciate my humor. I try to give solid advice to guys that are frustrated and can't get laid.. The fcking issue is that these guys are so stuck in their cringe ways that they don't want listen because the truth hurts and they don't want to change. I give them advice that has worked for me and all of a sudden I'm an egotistical asshole. I can confidently say that every guy below that is talking shit on us was called out by me for doing some cringe shit.. now they're offended and have a grudge out. You guys can't be this sensitive..

• I know what you mean. Like I've said before, there's alpha males then there's men. I like debating with people that I might disagree with but I hardly ever (I'm not perfect) attack them. If I do, it's cuz they personally attacked me first but even then I usually walk away, they're not worthy of debate. There are some very arrogant, troll assholes on here for sure but then there's good people on here too. Some are here only to make people feel bad cuz it makes them feel better about themselves and they think that makes them look cool and tough. Just block them. You never have to hear or Ser them again. They just disappear!

• You should join a gun forum or join a gun club to ask questions about the velocity of a round not a website that is geared towards dating questions.

• It would be in your best interest to act innocent and play the victim card.. it's obvious not only in this question but other questions that are directed towards us that you make these low ball cheap shots. I said your profile pic was creepy before and now you have a grudge out for me. carlitoswayy posts nothing but cringe shit on this website. I've helped out TONS of guys on this website and on bodybuilding misc.. not just getting laid but with fitness. I've made custom diet plans and training regimes for so many people on here for free. You guys all are big mature men and I'm a high school bully. Okay then.

• @Fearless_banana Victim card? There's nothing there that even remotely sounds like I'm playing the victim. If I did, tell me what I said and ill correct it for you. Good for you. I'm glad you help people. I don't know anything about the other guy. I guess ill find out. I don't have a grudge against you. I don't remember anyone saying they think it's creepy. I usually don't remember things that have no value to me, good or bad even if you did say that. I took another pic cuz I was going to change it at some point but I think ill leave it up. If I'm doing things that people like you don't like, I'm doing something right.

• They're trolls who're just trying to have fun via making you mad or are calling people out on their creepiness etc.

• They are being serious. They get off on putting other people down, it's fun for them.

• it's the internet, just let it go.

• In nature, where the idea mimics, there is only one alpha in a pack.

Alpha status has nothing to do with how much sex one has.

These boys are just betas trying to use their "big" dicks to hide their insecurities.
    These girls are just whores trying to rebrand themselves as sex goddesses.

The real alphas don't, won't, and can't possibly be bothered to gloat because it is so beneath them. Only yippee little dogs bark.

• No I'm a beta male. I don't have anything to prove.

• They enjoy the false sense of superiority it gives them. Spouting nonsensical accusations, in hope of appearing better.

• Lol... ok everyone needs an education about what alpha males really are... true alpha males do not feel the need to berate or belittle others... instead an alpha male is confident and complimentary, not crude. So please do not refer to those whom brag or are crude as alpha... Hugz 🍀🐶🍀

• Yeah I posted something about how I was heartbroken because someone didn't love me back, and then these guys were like "You sound beta as fuck" like can you fucking not?

• I'm almost positive you are referring to me. I called your shit out because you needed to be called out. You're acting weak and your girl will never respect your ass or give you another chance if you keep doing what you're doing. You're acting like an over emotional teenage girl on her period. You need to get a grip before you ever attempt to talk to her again.

• @Fearless_banana I was upset because it happened legit 2 hours before. I don't want them back either

• I've been here literally 2 years, and I've never seen that once.

• They're masking their own insecurities that way.

• because alpha male is another word for douchebag. by attacking other users, they prove that they are just douchebags.

• The world is cruel place hun better get your shit straight if you don't want a broken heart on a regular basis

• no disrespect to this site or the guys here, moreso than the girls, but if you're on this site often, and you're a male, you probably aren't having sex regularly

• I think there are just as many non alphas on here that dish it out too, so if you dish be prepared to get it back is all!

• Internet trolls. No one who gets laid all the time will brag about it over the internet.
    Why? They dont have time for that because they are getting laid all the time

• Honestly it could be anything. They could be evil, bored, lonely and have nothing better to do, or better yet like you said are just telling the truth. I honestly hate the alpha type behavior myself, but sometimes you do have to put your foot down, or else your going to be a pushover. Know this from experience.

• I actually had some guys making fun of me here... it was hilarious... like they took the time to get my picture in order to make the jokes... freaking bums haha

• I don't know.. Im a basement dweller. I mean no harm

• Probably a little bit of both. Some guys just put others down to make themselves feel better.

• I'm just a bitter person. I need to yell at people or get yelled at to make my day. so either you get abused by me or I'll get abused by you. both situations, I'll get all the fun. have you ever heard About 'wrestle a pig?'

• 😂😂😂
    Who cares
    Do you?

• its not just males its Alpha females too hell i see more girls attack questions.

• Its like jurassic world here
    "Raptors got a new alpha!"

• The only alpha thing in them is their ego.

• they lack self-esteem... the ultimate reason.

• I haven't actually seen that. I mean I know we have a crew of misc type guys here, but I actually don't, for the most part, see them genuinely attacking people. I mean if someone wants to get into it with them, sure some of them flame back hard, particularly the younger ones. They mainly trash talk each other though.

Bullying is shit.

But a lot of quiet, shy guys can really benefit from being good naturedly prodded along by some ultimately supportive 'guys guys' who would encourage them to be more brave, more outgoing, hit the gym, and take charge of their lives.

• Because PENIS brah. Do you even lift, brah?

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 14

• Tbh sometimes I'm kinda glad someone shows these bitter ass nerds on here their place 😂

• Not that I put much stock in all the "alpha" stuff, but I think they're just messing about a lot of the time, or trying to shake someone out of self-pity. Maybe some of those people are nicer than others, but I don't think any real harm is meant.

• It's kind of ironic cause you're kind of doing the same thing here aren't you? At least the don't go anon. If they bother you, block them. They're probably the most real opinions you'll get on here though. Most people sugar coat things on this site.

• Why are there so many guys identifying as alpha males? That's the real question.

• Why are people asking these questions every day now? Look, if you don't like some users, just ignore them.

• if u hate em that much then block them, if not then mind ur own business and let people have their fun

• It's no longer fun when people are being told to kill themselves and called autistic wastes of space. You haven't been here as long as others. People are just tired of it at this point.

• Aww, he thinks I'm single. Bless.

• Fearless banana dude please. You're head is so far up your ass that you WRONGFULLY accused me and another user of talking about you when I didn't even know who tf you were. And then you took my fucking picture and talked shit about it so gtfoh with the bullshit. I'm not playing a victim thing. I don't give a fuck about any of y'all. But god forbid someone has a negative opinion of your negative ass and you're so butthurt. Keep my name outta your mouth. Good day.

• They're wet wipes, trying to hide their insecurities.

• Potatoes gonna potate.

• I noticed that a lot a few months ago but thought that kind of stuff died down... hmm. :/

• The contradictions are everywhere you just have to look there's a little irony in everyone

• They can't stand their homer lifestyles...

• ever heard of an alpha female? course not, cuz you think being dominant isn't part of sex, well honey, you're just gonna have to get used to it if u wanna cum.

• Some people have no social skills and there's plenty on this site like that.

• Um, really? It was quite funny and entertaining at first but now you're just crossing the line and proving to them that they are gods or else why would you spend so much time hating on them and indirectly posting questions about them? If they want to act that way , then they can. I have a feeling that they personally hurt you in some type of way. Did they call you ugly? Reject you? Who knows.. They are a group of hot guys and maybe you just feel intimidated? Whatever , just let them be. I have never seem them personally attack a user on here that harshly. yes, they do brag about getting "laid" all the time but why would you personally feel offended? Is it because you never get laid? Grow up.