Is there something about (me/any gager) that you’ve always wanted to know but have never asked?

what is it and why you did not ask?

Is there something about (me/any gager) that you’ve always wanted to know but have never asked?<br />

Most Helpful Girl

• not particularly. there are a few i wonder about and find im almost positive are looking for a reaction from me particularly; for unrelated reasons by stating a million different questions and scenarios with extremely specific details, themes, and hints but the accounts they are listed under vary greatly so trying to keep track of the person would be exhausting i think. and i ALWAYS wonder whether the people who message me are this specific person and one of their million fake accounts. i just absorb the information or advice given and don't really keep tabs or follow people specifically although some do stand out much more than others.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I never asked because I don't care

What Guys Said 2

• Why so many male gagers are suckers that just don't get it with chicks
    If this wasn't the case we would have so much fun in here messing with chicks but no I'm the asshole

• Why are there, and excuse my language, so many Feminazis and Fuckboys on this website.

Well, yeah, actually that makes perfect sense why they're here. Excuse me.