Anyone else disappointed by season 2 of the flash?

1|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of liked it. But what happens? Does everything that happened not happen? Does he become the flash? And if he doesn't, how does he stop reverse flash?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't been watching it

0|0
    0|0
  • What is that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I actually liked it. Why didn't you like it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Season 2 just was bad to me in general so the finale was just more season 2 so if you liked this season you probably love the finale

• Show All
    • Yup😁... Jk I mean like it was ok but I wouldn't say that I didn't like it

• It definitely can't compare to season 1 but I think that it is solid

What Guys Said 9

• I was disappointed that they killed off the dad just to have his earth 3 double show up. It just seemed like lazy writing. There were plenty of chances to kill him off sooner why wait?

0|1
    0|0
    • Following the flashpoint comics and puts in more emotional appeal for barry as his father dyes and his doppleganger shows up

• It was awful, especially compared with the first.
    This season of arrow dropped the ball too. Disappointing all around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm just disappointed that Grant Gustin is still a skinny no-chest fgit that doesn't even lift. He could be one handsome devil if he got his white ass under a bench press.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, but I really don't understand why everyone from other worlds keeps coming back as the same person. It's like their contracts were for 5 seasons, and they keep dieing, then reappearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • wha? I thought the season was solid. I didn't like the finale nearly as much as the season one finale, but the season overall held up. Arrow on the other hand...

0|0
    0|0
  • They had an underwhelming villain.
    Reverse Flash was more compelling because he had a history with Flash and also kinda cared for him.
    He was killing others who were a threat to Flash.

Zoom was a by the book badguy once he took off the mask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the finale
    I feel like that last scene was just "eh" but hopfully season 3 will be a flashpoint storyline that would be awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I enjoyed it. I think it opened a lot of possibilities for season 3. Original Earth-1 Wells... maybe Earth-1 Jessie... Barry's mom and dad will be alive... Eddie... Ronnie... If Ronnie is back... I wonder how that will affect Legends of Tomorrow with Jax.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped watching it. Same with a lot of the comic shows this year. Arrow got meh, agents of shield went meh... They all sucked.

Shame as well. I do like this kind of show normally.

0|0
    0|0