Anyone else disappointed by season 2 of the flash?

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of liked it. But what happens? Does everything that happened not happen? Does he become the flash? And if he doesn't, how does he stop reverse flash?

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't been watching it

• What is that

• Nope I actually liked it. Why didn't you like it?

• Season 2 just was bad to me in general so the finale was just more season 2 so if you liked this season you probably love the finale

• Yup😁... Jk I mean like it was ok but I wouldn't say that I didn't like it

• It definitely can't compare to season 1 but I think that it is solid

What Guys Said 9

• I was disappointed that they killed off the dad just to have his earth 3 double show up. It just seemed like lazy writing. There were plenty of chances to kill him off sooner why wait?

• Following the flashpoint comics and puts in more emotional appeal for barry as his father dyes and his doppleganger shows up

• It was awful, especially compared with the first.
    This season of arrow dropped the ball too. Disappointing all around.

• Yeah I'm just disappointed that Grant Gustin is still a skinny no-chest fgit that doesn't even lift. He could be one handsome devil if he got his white ass under a bench press.

• nope, but I really don't understand why everyone from other worlds keeps coming back as the same person. It's like their contracts were for 5 seasons, and they keep dieing, then reappearing.

• wha? I thought the season was solid. I didn't like the finale nearly as much as the season one finale, but the season overall held up. Arrow on the other hand...

• They had an underwhelming villain.
    Reverse Flash was more compelling because he had a history with Flash and also kinda cared for him.
    He was killing others who were a threat to Flash.

Zoom was a by the book badguy once he took off the mask.

• Only the finale
    I feel like that last scene was just "eh" but hopfully season 3 will be a flashpoint storyline that would be awesome

• Nope! I enjoyed it. I think it opened a lot of possibilities for season 3. Original Earth-1 Wells... maybe Earth-1 Jessie... Barry's mom and dad will be alive... Eddie... Ronnie... If Ronnie is back... I wonder how that will affect Legends of Tomorrow with Jax.

• I stopped watching it. Same with a lot of the comic shows this year. Arrow got meh, agents of shield went meh... They all sucked.

Shame as well. I do like this kind of show normally.