Are you a late person, last minute or early?

And I mean for things like appointments, meet ups, work etc etc. Not homework and hand ins and things like that though.

Personally I am late to every single thing. Doesn't matter how early I get up in the morning. I will be late or completely last minute. Doesn't matter how important the appointment is and I can't change no matter how much I try. 😅 Got constant detentions in school for lateness but was too late to all my detentions so I didn't do none cause teacher already left. 😂👏🏽

What about you?

• Late 😭
  • Last Minute 😎
  • Early 😌
  • Mixed 🙃
Last minute would be "punctual" as well lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahahhaha
    Nope. Fashionably late, absolutely everywhere I go. Including my own wedding -- and, for that matter, my own birth.

Hopefully, I'll be late for my own funeral, too.

In fact, this is one lesson I'm passing on to my children: If it still matters whether you're on time, then, you're not good enough at what you do yet. 😊

Exceptions made for first responders and other emergency personnel, of course.

Show up late, don't apologize, look fucking awesome, and be better than everyone else.

__

Let me add that, in my ancestral cultures (México, Colombia), it is actually considered RUDE to be early for things.

Makes sense for me. Luckily, I don't have an office or standing place of business -- because OMG I HATE when people show up early for appointments. THE AWKWARDNESS.
    I mean... right?

It's as though that time before the scheduled appointment time just isn't valuable at all. It's deadweight loss.

Same thing with the above cultural standard. Showing up early, in those cultures, tells your host that his or her preparation time -- and/or whatever other time before the engagement begins -- is not valuable.

What Guys Said 34

• A bit on the extreme.
    If I'm going to some place I've never been before I usually arrive like an hour early because I always work with worst-case-scenarios and well , usually that means I leave at 4AM for an 8AM meeting XD

If I'm going to some place I've been all the time , usually 10-15 minutes early.

• I used to be late all the time. Then I got a job and they just fire you if you do it too many times so I learned to get to places sooner.

• I like being on time not early not late. Just on time :)

• I am usually a little early... set my watch and my clock in my car 10 mins early so I always arrive early or on time if I am a few minutes late.

• Ahah I do the same but I still arrive late 😂😂 at least not as late as I could be.

• Lol you may need to set your time even earlier then!

• I used to be an early person but as of late I turned in to a last minute one.

• Definitely last minute, i like showing up on time. Early is overthinking and late is rude to me.

• I'm always on time unless I have to go with somwhere with my family, especially my mom and sisters. They take so long to get ready and it always makes me late and pisses me off

• I want to be the early type, but am too lazy which gets me to being the last second type, but either way I'm usually late. 😕

• I am always late xD. Obviously is not something you can be proud of. By reaching late you can get fired, you can loose important appointments during class, etc.. There are things that I gotta change in a personal level and that's one.

• I like the night life but lately i be been running on 4 hours asleep and crashing and then waking up for 4 hours then crashing

• I try to be a couple mins early. Never late, I'm punctual.

• Always a tad early. I hate being late.

• Depends what it is. If its a party you dont want to be the first one there. Or the last to leave either

• I try to be early but usually get there almost exactly on time and no later. im punctual :P

• Definitely early.

• I can control it!
    Usually I'm the first arrival when it comes to events/exams/parties, i'd want to reserve a perfect view and seat :D

• i always try to be early because i hate it when people are late and make me wait for them o show up.

• Punctual. I was taught to always be five minutes early. ten or more makes you look desperate or like you have nothing going on in your life.

• I'm late when I don't care or if I don't want to be there. But I'm punctual when I want to be there and when I do care.

• Early. I was raised to have this thing called "respect" which is a foreign concept to a lot of people these days

• entirely depends on where I have to go. so... D

• Early

• late.

• I 'm there on time, sometimes a bit earlier. Depends on what it is, too.

• im an early person

• I'm always early.

• I'm early

• I'm way too early to everything for some reason

• Always early, sometimes too early.

• Always punctual, get there before time.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 28

• Usually "Early," Especially if I am a new Patient for some Appointment and I have to fill out Paperwork before My... Appointment.
    I am a very Steady Betty when it comes to things of this Nature, @Rainie_ However, I am not always a Ready Hedie when it comes to Keeping... Dates. I tend to be this "Heart breaker" and lately a fickle Pickle.
    We cannot be "Perfect" as well. lol
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I would say mix... a little late to parties... but last minute to important meetings... but never early.. 😅😅

• Early. Always early.
    Even when I'm on time, I still feel 'late' to where I'm supposed to be.
    I cannot stand people who are always late.

• Always early, I hate walking in somewhere after something has already started.

• Late.
    But hey I'm partly french so it's in my genes, can't blame me lololol

• I'm usually early, but like 15mins early ish. sometimes ill be late by about 5mins or so. really depends on my mood and what's happening lol :P

• I'm much of a late one, even though I get up early in the mornings.

• Early or I go insane!

• To work, I'm always early. Assignments and deadlines, I'm last minute. I am rarely late to anything. I cannot stand it when people are consistently late to things. It shows a huge lack of respect and regard for anyone who is affected by said tardiness.

• I'm always late. Maybe last minute on a rare occasion, but definitely late most of the time.

• I like always late, at work, meeting with friends, sleep late... etc.. etc...

• I'm early to places.

• i am a mixed of both but again it all depends for the reason to attend for that place

• If you're not 15 minutes early you're late.

• Both depends

• I'm an early person.

• Always early to appointments. I won't go in till two minutes prior but am there in the parking lot.

• When I want to do something I'm early but when I'm not into it I procrastinate. I'm never late though

• on time, if im supposed to arrive at 7 then i arrive at 7

• Im always literally exactly on time.
    I think ill be late, panic, and magically get there on time.

• It depends. Sometime I'm late but mainly I'm on time

• Late person. It is the only weakness i have :D jk

• I am mixed I never know whats going to happen

• I'm late to everything 🙄

• I'm late to almost everything

• It changes with me. Most of the time I'm early

• I abhor being late, so I tend to drive people crazy with wanting to be early.

• I'm an early person