Does this make you guys laugh too?

I know it's silly but when I see someone describe themselves online and they spell "quite" instead of "quiet" it makes me chuckle a bit. Does this happen to you as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, if I commented on the myriad spelling, punctuation, and grammar issues, I wouldn't have any time to myself.
    Ok, some are accidental, and 'spell-check' auto-corrects, but some are just: WOW!!
    I just assume that English isn't their first language, and try not judge, when I know it is.
    They are arguing, in the US, about taking the phrase "One Nation, Under God" out of the Pledge of Allegiance. I think it should be replaced with "One Nation, Under-educated," for those that should have been taught better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yea, small typos like that make me giggle sometimes

What Guys Said 8

• yeah but i laugh more when people say lol out loud. when talking to someone. i never remember LOL being said growing up but its funny now though. lol

• Grammar Nazi... I do the same lol

• Some misspellings and poor grammar do make me laugh at times but it also has to do with spell correction not putting what you meant to say

• Yeah, that, and when they make all those crazy mobile typos, lol. I never use phones to get on GaG. Always my tablet with the keyboard or my computer.

• naah.

• in some occasions :P

• no it doesn't make me laugh

• No I really wouldn't care. I'm sure do it all the time online anyway. People aren't perfect and shouldn't have to proof read things that don't matter much if they're only making one or 2 typos.
    Im dyslexic but very good with numbers and programing but for some reason we don't make fun of all the numerically illiterate people nearly as much as the ones who makes the odd typo despite how much more valuable being excellent at maths is than excellent at spelling.
    If accuracy really matters Ideally you should set something up to cross reference to versions of it and you write it out twice.
    Writing code whatever the environment we usually use tools IDEs that show every syntax error for us to resolve and prompting us so we can just half type words to write them fully letting us focus more on the other aspects what it does an equivalent when writing a my take or answer would be the content what information is conveyed and the intent.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm neither here nor there. i just wonder either 'why?' or 'how?'

• No, it doesn't.

Those are the same people who don't know the difference between ''your'' and ''you are.''

• It makes me laugh when people make grammatically and punctual errors. For example Angel and Angle. But I'm guilty of them sometimes, I remember doing a biology exam and freaking out how to spell 'organism' I swear I wrote 'orgasm' by mistake (shit)

• nah i love riting wrong too

• It pisses me off, I kind of dislike those kind of typos :o

• Bad grammar is funny

• Yes it does.