Which combination of looks would you choose?

would you prefer a hot body with an ugly face or an out of shape body with a beautiful face? If these were the only choices.

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Always the good face.
    You can easily change your body but if your face ugly you're pretty much forever ugly.

4|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i woudl go with hot body and ugly face seeing how a person with that problem would appreciate the fact there is more to somoen than looks.
    i mean if it was fat with a prtetty face thery could pretty much get anyone and be as disrespectful to people not caring because there face draws people to them.

Rosie O'Donnell is a good example cute face but she reminds me if a milk cow lol. she is arrogant and respects no one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Tbh, I would pass on both choices & masturbate instead.

0|1
    0|0
  • A good face duh, you could always workout, but if you're ugly then you're ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good face, and I will make him workout. I will workout with him so we can be a hot couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pick an ugly face with an out of shape body

0|0
    0|0
  • it makes no difference to me

0|0
    0|0
  • good looking face the individual can work out if anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot body with and ugly face lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Beautiful face.
    Body shape can be worked on.

Hell, probably 20-40% of fat girls would look great if they lost enough weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of shape , beautiful face.
    With dedication and a firm conviction for positive change, you can change almost anything , the face however. Your face , your fate as the saying goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good face and she'll work out with my and I'll drive her until she's in good health and physically good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only approach and date women with hot bodies and beautiful faces

0|0
    0|0
  • Choose for whom? Me or the other person?
    For me, I don't care, I can make anything work.

For her, hot bod and wear lots of masks.

0|0
    0|0
  • good face for sure, since I was that way when I was 215 haha and on the verge of having man boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot body with mediocre face. You can spruce up your face with makeup and grooming, after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot body and ugly face

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful face with out of shape body

0|0
    0|0