Anyone of the opposite gender ever seen you naked by accident? What's the story? How much did they see?

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont know if this counts but 2 days ago my sister visited me and my boyfriend and to see the babies and when we decided to go get in the pool i went to change an she walked in on me when i was naked and basically crushed my pride by saying "wow thats smaller then i thought it was be" Q_Q

• not everyone is a shower... Q_Q and not everyone has a fucking python in their pants...

• That's not important how big is it. It is important how you use it.
      I got angry about your sista

• @LaFemmeFatale She has been with people who have i think 7+ and are showers i'm a grower like a little turtle head waiting to come out Q_Q

Most Helpful Girl

• Many times and they saw all of me. Skinny dipping was the usual place they would see me but I'm not bashful getting naked in front of others just to change clothes either.

What Guys Said 4

• I was at my friends house who's sister was two years older than us. It was the first time I'd been there and he gave me directions to his room, but I went into his sister's whos into video game and horror and stuff so I thought it was his and I went to change into my swimsuit when she walked in with on of her friends and I was maybe 13 at the time so I screamed and they were shocked, but she closed the door and said sorry.

We laugh about it now, but it was awkward for a while.

• Yeah. I got knocked down by a huge wave at the ocean and when I got back up my shorts had fallen a little and my wiener was hanging out.

• naah, never happened that before.

• It's happened to me few times where they've seen it all

What Girls Said 3