Have you ever seen paranormal activity (not the movies)?

@ConsultantIsBack
@Fearless_Banana
@Polocrew
@YourFutureEx

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I want to share a beer with this fuck her right in the pussy guy

What Girls Said 6

• Most questions on this site are paranormal activity.

• Why do you want to know? Have you?

• No, I haven't.

• Yes, many times. I've seen ghosts, a UFO once and saw a doppelgänger 😱

• I have.

• Nop never

What Guys Said 15

• Once I thought I saw an Alien spaceship. But I'm pretty sure it was just an airplane or something

• Nope, have not. Leads me to believe there is no such thing. The human mind is susceptible to all kinds of illusions.

• The closest I get, is once I was heading out I'd forgotten my keys, and as I got back, I noticed glowing orbs circling/floating around a mirror, quickly vanishing as I looked. Could obviously just've been my being tired, though.

• My first house had supernatural activity in it and then in my second home I was haunted and taunted/tormented by a demon for a while. Then I've had experience with an angel among other things.

• Nope, unfortunately, never...

• Yes, I have seen.
    I have seen demonic possession, actual entities appear and the physical universe changed through the use of magick (spelling of magick as per Alestair Crowley).

• I've heard and seen some strange things while touring a jail in Charleston.
    When I was little we stayed in an old hotel in Charlerston and every night past midnight above us there was a lot of knocking around, shuffling, banging, etc. we called management to check above because we thought a man was beating his wife or something but they reported above us there was no room, just a small hallway and an unused office. Turns out that hotel was a warehouse for shipping back centuries ago when a hurricane blew through and killed many people. The bodies of the workers were found in the fountain in the center of the hotel from the storm surge. So it apparently was the ghost of a worker still moving shit around.

• Something similar happens to me. Every time I am having sex I hear a voice from beyond that says

https://youtu.be/KTt75BHtqV8

• Nah, I don't think so...

• I like to give my girl a hot cosby instead of a slow cosby lol.

• Yes,
    I had encounters with ghosts

• nope i dont think so

• can't say i have but i keep an open mind

• I AM paranormal activity.

• Nothing paranormal in my life.