Should I get a nose job or car first?

I've always been highly insecure about my nose. I've been picked on bc of it since 3rd grade and it has a huge bump. It's extremly large for my face. I'm now going to be a senior and I'm 17. I have the money right now for either a nose job or a car. I want my nose job first and then start saving again for a car and then get that. If I got a car first that'd mean even more expenses and it'd be harder to even save up again bc all my money would go to my car. My family insists a car is a bigger necessity but if I dont get my nose job now I dont see when I'd be able to. P. S. my 2 older sisters also had nose jobs around my age but they had a car handed to them so they only struggled with the payment of the nose job.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me ask you a question before I give you my opinion: are you changing your nose for you because YOU don't like it or for everyone else that you think doesn't like it?

• I've always disliked it and people have made me dislike it even more

• Then I'd suggest you have your nose done first and see if you can convince your parents to help you with a car. You'll have lots of cars in your life but your nose is forever.

• Thanks for the MHG! What did you decide?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you getting a nose job simply because your sisters did?

What Guys Said 11

• If you are insecure about your nose to the point you are unhappy then get the nose job. The car can wait. Buy a bike and do the environment some good and look good while cycling! LOL

• i am really unhappy and i want to be happy my last year of high school! im going to be insecure if i keep the nose

• Then get it done... it is no one else's concern but yours. Life is to short not to be happy!

• A car and leave your nose alone. Look at Streisand

• How is this even a question?
    Maybe people need to take a series of tests in order to let them spend money on their own accord.

• If it's something that really bothers you, go ahead and get the nose job.

Just make sure you're doing it for yourself. You can save to buy a car later. 😉

• A nose is not gonna get you anywhere. get the car and find a job and then save for the nose job. By the way, I have seen so many nose jobs gone wrong, I'll will think twice

• i do have a job. but at the moment i can only save up for either or. if i get the nose job now itll just be some time till i can save up for the car also

• You're 17 and a senior, now is when you wanna start going out to enjoy your last year in HS with your friends, I think that's more important than a nose job; besides that, a guy is not going to turn you down because of your nose and if he does screw him.

• Always choose the car

• Car for obvious reasons

• To have to decide whether to get a nose job while still a teenager or to get a car.. your priorities are way out of wack

• Don't even waste your time and money on your nose. Just get a car and be happy.

• The nose job if you can "easily" save up for a car again.
    The car if you're in college or have work and you don't live in a place with public transportation.

• nose job

What Girls Said 9

• I'd say leave your nose alone, but that's your call obviously. I'd say buy the car first. That will be more useful in the long run.

• Simple. Car.

• What is up with your family? xD

• in what sense lol

• i saved up for this money myself with my own job, its my choice to either get a nose job or car lol

• I was more so referencing your sisters haha. But in all honesty, I'm certain your nose is beautiful. You don't need surgery but having a car is certainly a necessity in this modern world. Pick the car, and work on your self esteem. Oftentimes it's the things we dislike the most that make us the most special.

• Get the car. Buy necessities first, always. You're 17, your face may change some more into your 20s, so the nosejob can wait. It's possible in college you learn to be more confident in your appearance as well.

• the car is a better investment

• obviously a car

• car!

• Your priorities come first. Get yourself a car.

• A car