Is this song the most accurate portrayal/reality of Life, and being?

time goes by so quick, once your 20, then...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'm 20 right now... it doesn't feel like it's going very quickly right now but the years seem longer when you are young because you have to face so many new experiences all the time.

What Girls Said 3

• I love that song! But I actually think this one is a better representation of how quickly your life goes by. Pay attention to the people in the video.

https://youtu.be/tR-qQcNT_fY

• I liked the Chronicles of Life and Death by Good Charlotte because they represented my views on life.

• Passenger's songs are pretty deep too

What Guys Said 5

• No.

I ponder of something great
    My lungs will fill and then deflate
    They fill with fire
    Exhale desire
    I know it's dire
    My time today...

anyone?

• Car Radio!

"Someone stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence"

"Silence is violent"

• I would say for some people yes defiantly but I wouldn't say that is could be generalized for everyone no.

• It reminds me of the "happy home" song.

• Your experience of time is proportional to the amount of time you have lived and the amount of unique and striking experience you have. Since most people tend to basically do the same things over and over as they also get older time seems to go by more quickly.