What is your favorite anime?

Mine is probably Shiki or Fullmetal Alchemist 2003.
bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Code Geass and Death Note.

What Girls Said 7

• This is too hard! I always say Parasyte: the maxim, but the Haruhi series is a serious contender and I've been watching Tanaka-kun Is Always Listless which is pretty awesome too :) (Clannad gets an honourable mention because of my avatar)

• I don't have a favorite really, but I'm currently working through Fairy Tale!

• ugh... Fairy Tail irritated me after a while... if it wasn't for the cat, i would have been long gone...

• @ZenithDawn yea definitely getting to that point now lol but it's still entertaining.

• One piece is a great anime to watch and so is Nanatsu no Taizai and Jojo's Bizarre Adventures and one punch and Love Stage!

• attack on titan aka shingeki no kyojin

• Mine would have to be one peice duh

• Black Butler!

• I have so many da I can't choose lol but I'll go with Junjo Romantica: Pure Romance

• Inferno Cop. XD

What Guys Said 10

• One Piece would keep you glued to the screen... Luffy is a frickin idiot.

• Kara no kyoukai (Boundary of emptiness). I have others that I liked, but this one trumphs most of them, mostly because of visual, story and music.

• Rurouni Kenshin.

• I would say One Piece is my favorite, but there are so many that I like. Fairy Tail, naruto, bleach, code geass, one punch man, Great Teacher Onizuka and many others.

• FMA: Brotherhood (I've seen both series and don't know how anyone can possibly like the original more), and Code Geass.

• The original is infinitely better. Honestly I think Brotherhood is garbage compared to the original. The original was much more political, more philosophical, had better character development and plot development etc.. I don't see how anyone can like Brotherhood more lol.

Code Geass is amazing though.

• I completely disagree. It's slow paced if you watch Brotherhood first, but after a point the story is different (and better lol). I found the voice acting to be much better than Brotherhood, especially Al's voice. You're right about filler though, episodes 4 to 12 are mostly filler except for a few episodes in between.

• I too agree that Al's voice actor was better in the original, but puberty struck, and he couldn't do the voice anymore once they made Brotherhood.

• One Piece (743 episodes and counting! Woop woop!) or Cowboy Bebop :)

• One piece. JoJo's Bizarre Adventures, One punch, Dragon ball Super, Nanatsu no Taizai, Love Stage!
    these are my top 6 favorite anime's at the moment

• The only anime I like is Cowboy Bebop

• Death Note and Elfen Lied.

• Naruto & Death Note