Is 5'9 average height?

Like in the dating game would girls turn you down just for being 5'9 or would it not bother them?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like 5 9 im 5 9 its nice to look directly unto a persons eyes. i dont want to feel like a child with a camp counselor.

Most Helpful Guy

• It will bother some superficial girls, but honestly once a girl gets to know you she really wouldn't mind your height. Don't focus on thinking your height will deflect her instantly, just focus on getting to know if you two share chemistry and if she seems attracted to you.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't mind but i'm 5'6 so... when i wear heels i'm 5'8 so yea..

• Where I live yeah

What Guys Said 7

• Why does it matter? Im 5'7" and if a girl is not interested because of my height, I say whatever and move on. Cause I know I will meet another women who would be okay with my height

• I've been told 5'7 ~ 5'8 is average height. Majority of people you see outside are not 5'9 they are below that.

• i dont think height will bother them too much. but girls prefer taller boys. but if they like a boy he shouldn't be a head lower than her

• Well you're a borderline midget

• male average hight where i live is 5'10-6ft tall

• In a middle eastern country it is not enough. Women are primitive that they are just into height.

• I've seen short guys pull some attractive women. Some girls wouldn't date anyone their height. From what I see and know, most girls prefer 6 ft or taller. Both of my sisters tell me how they wouldn't date anyone less than 5'10 - 6. It's shallow but what can you do.

• yeah but the thing is a lot of girls are confused about height and think that 5'10 is like 5'7.

• Just say your 6 and let her imagination do the rest. The difference between 5'10 and 6 is hard to tell in person