If I could read your mind, what would I hear right now?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You had to ask?

Everyone and everything will eventually die and cease to exist, so therefore let's have as much fun and adventures and enjoy whatever the time we have left here in this world before our time runs out. Tick-tock tick-tock. Because we won't get another chance to enjoy them a second time around. Otherwise, don't just sit there on your ass all day and be a couch potato or something and wait until the Grim Reaper comes around knocking on your door.

Everything we ever had in our possession whether it's money, valuables, any and all of it, all physical things and belongings would no longer be ours the moment we die and we can't take ANY OF THEM or ANY OF IT with us when we die, therefore it's better to spend more time with friends, family, etc. , and go out there and do things and explore the world, because those possessions are not exactly ours forever and can never be in our possession forever.

What Girls Said 36

• Chaos, confusion, anger and sorrow all at once followed by sudden nothing. You could hear a loud scream and a long sigh most likely, even me whispering"Why?" in a cracked voice. Visually, It would be like me in a pitch black room sitting in a chair with an empty expression. Maybe faint memories bouncing around like the northern light's and that scary rapid violent head shake in movies when the person is going mad. I'd say"Are you sure you want to read my mind at the moment?"... yeah that's what you would hear. It's probably a good thing you don't possess thid ability.

• I wonder if he's doing the boxing class.
    Oh I'm excited for MY boxing class
    Fuck I'm gonna be so hungry after but it'll be like 9pm
    Fuck I'm already hungry now..

• "can he really read my mind? damn I have to poop"

• silence!

• A million worried thoughts.

• A lot of low self esteem questions followed by random ass questions.

Why am I single?
    How come all my friends are getting married?
    Do I have any shrimp in the refrigerator?
    I know it's night time, but could I get away with coffee?
    How can I lose more weight?
    What's the meaning of life?

• I should drink some green tea.. But I'm so comfyyy 😓 Ugh forget it 😒 I rather some cuddles instead

• "Should be studying for this exam I have in two days.. need to write up notes.. does this boy like me? I'm worried I scared him off... I should just give up.. I need to repaint my nails.. god damn I need to order tickets for this concert! .. It's too cold.. stop writing out your thoughts and get back to studying... fun question!"

• The mind truly is a madhouse if you stop to listen to it, always flitting from one thing to the next.

• Yeah, been trying to focus my mind being in the present moment but it will take a lot of work to silence my mind :/

• Sexy back by JT lol

• I don't know why I am dizzy and I am afraid for my health.. Please let school end soon. GOD HELP ME ;-; Where is my boyfriend waaaah Imma throw up or something :( Also why am I alone in class? o. e

• "I need to do dishes. Ugh.."

• I want to get married, Oh my god I would so wear this dress!!! And look at this hairstyle, so pretty, looks so elegant and feminine! I wonder how my future husband looks like! WHat is he doing right now? What if he's thinking about me too right now and what I'm doing? Boooh he would be disappointed that his future baby Mama is losing her time on Gag!!!

• "If I could read your mind, what would I hear right now?"

• And who is this fellow who thinks can read my mind? hmmmm

• that's cool... I wonder what everyone else said... lol

• How much I'm complaining about this damn headache.

• IM SO HUNGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOMEONE MAKE ME FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD THAT IS ALSO HEALTHYYYYYYYYYYY

lol. I don't know. you'd probably just hear grumbling.

• "how my pet is doing in that shelter"

• I hope no one sees me texting... my grades are hitting shittime low, gotta finish projects... got a concert, track and lifeguarding all just today!!! Oh no, was that guy just talking to me?

• A never ending to do list that winds through a number of areas and back over itself routinely.

• "He can read my mind! Well crap. Time to die so he can't read my thoughts" *jumps off bridge*

Lol

• "Please dont wake up, please dont wake up omg no stop"
    "My LEG ITCHES SO BAD"
    "fuck."

• Damn, these noodles are good.

• Probably the lynyrd skynyrd song I am listening and thinking about this delicious tri tip I am eating.

• "Shiettt I prolly shouldn't have sent that text. I don't know what I find wrong though"

• Elevator music

• nothing except a dull pounding on my left temple

• You would hear me thinking what I should eat for dinner. I'm hungry

• You would hear a Rihanna song. It's always on mind lol

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 25

• "fuck, im out of booze, just a few more hours..."

• If you tried to read my mind i would know becuase you would scream : "too much, too much !"

Welcome to the ADD mind >:D

• Come on in... if you dare.

https://youtu.be/NzlG28B-R8Y

• Silence

• "my boyfriends Penis is bigger than mine and i need to watch my dick i want to eat something man this hotdog looks like a slightly longer version of my pecker god why does my boyfriend have to have trouser python and not me dear god were out of strawberry protein powder and almost out of vanilla need to go to store tomorrow oh please tell me stacy didn't poop again oh thank god wait no its kacy gotta change the diaper oh there is a new episode of one punch? oh my boyfriend forgot to put up his jacket" welcome to my head.

• "why am I responding to this fucking question".

• probably because you're bored, which is also why I asked this question

• well I wanted to try be witty but this is the best I could come up with turns out I'm not very good.

• Me reading your question.

• What is he hearing in my mind?

• I don't know, you tell me since you can read my mind.

• If you don't know what you're thinking then how can I know? You may not be thinking of anything

• So, you're thinking of me reading your mind - wouldn't that set up like some kind of infinite loop? *brain explodes*

• Ahhhhhhh!!! **smashes my head against the wall**

• Me asking you why you want to know what's in my mind

• To drive back to New Mexico. I miss it there, I met some cool people and had the best food there.

• 3 days until I travel ti Norway, Im so hyped.

• The Macarena.

• Emptiness of space.

• Cheeeeeessseeeeeee
    Demetri Martin
    My video game

• "Why is there no time forward button, I want to die, is work over yet, am I dead yet, please just end it. "

" I'm hungry, gotta die after I eat "

• "Damn I fucking smell. I need a shower"

• Mozart--Requiem in D minor

• I am going to pass out soon?

I feel lightheaded

• I wanna fuck her , i wanna fuck her , I wanna fuck her. I wanna fuck her

• Probably something like "when is it gonna be 12 am so Dokkan Battle can finish this fucking maintenance so I can finish playing"

• What the fuck is Draghi going to say this time?

• Time to go feed the cats

• "Hepatosyytti... Maksasolu... Hmmm... Pitäisi nyt mennä nukkumaan... Mikä sana se olikaan... Ahaa! Sytosoli! Se oli tuo solulima." Use google translator haha.