• Confident
    75% (33)69% (18)73% (51)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• How about a guy whose not shy or confident?

0|0
    0|0
    • Guys are either shy or confident, there's no in between

• Show All
    • Yea, if you think you're somewhere in between it just mean you still need some time to discover who you are deep down.

• Yeah I'm with sixnineanon. I was shy but I'm quickly becoming more confident with women. Thanks to my hanging out in mixed groups and my female freinds.

• I consider myself a shy guy whose confident

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 girls be lying

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls are gonna say confident. Shyness is unattractive to most.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Confident and not afraid to act strange and weird. I'm not talking about creepy weird. A good silly weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both

1|0
    0|0
  • Little of both at times. Someone who is initially shy but becomes confident as time goes on, especially when it really counts ;) (standing up to me if I get bullheaded/full-of-myself, sexy times, protecting my honor)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of "shy" we're talking. If it's just a slight nervousness or awkwardness, it can actually be endearing. If it's someone who can't even look you in the eye or introduce himself however, that's a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident.

Every single person is different and likes different things. It seriously doesn't matter what the opposite gender likes, anyway.

B so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shy or confident guys, because confidence is sexy but shyness is adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident. There's nothing more attractive than confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident. I don't mind a bit of shyness but those super confident motherfuckers are the type of people that really fascinate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident. I'm pretty shy so I need someone to break me out of my comfort zone. It's never worked when I've tried to date shy guys

0|0
    0|0
  • There was time when I liked shy guys but not anymore.
    Confident man for me, please.

0|0
    0|0
  • CONFIDENTTTTT

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm down for whatever. I used to be shy, so why should I rag on a dude for being shy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident.

0|0
    0|0