Do you have the summer vibe yet?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 8

• Totally. I've been outside as much as possible soaking it up, and it just makes me want to find a patio and drink some beer!

• With this recent heat wave in southern California that is delivering the highest temperatures of the year (almost 100 degrees here in some places), it definitely feels like summer!

Also, since I work as a substitute teacher and my district's school year ended in late May (early, I know!), it has felt like summer for me for the past week. I thought I would get stir crazy between now and when summer sessions start for my summer job, but I am very much enjoying this down time.

• Yeah sure
    GIOVANNI
    or was it GEO, I don't know but ehhh Beard Guy!

• Sadly , no. I'm depressed that schools is coming to an end. 2 months of free time and no school... One more year and I will get into high school :)

• Yeah all over my back and shoulders. When drinking beer in the sun remember to turn

• Yes it's slowly coming

• Unleash the vibes! MUAHAHAHA!

• I'm already walking around in a bro tank, shorts, and flip flops daily, lol.