Does anyone here go to clubs?

Most Helpful Girl

• never liked nightclubs. awful music with excessive bass - if someone could explain the deal with all the damn bass at every damn club I'd appreciate it - and nothing but stupid obnoxiously loud women and douchey guys looking to get laid.

no. I'll pass.

Most Helpful Guy

• no, some of them make men pay more than women. that is discimination. it makes to me men and women not equal. dont give me the 'better for business' talk i dont want to hear it. it is unfair to men.

clubs are dumb, i dont think there are good women there to be honest.

What Girls Said 7

• Like twice a year. Halloween and usually once during the summer.

What makes you ask?

• Yeah they're fun occasionally

• I know lots of people who go, but I'm not one of them.

• Never been to one and don't ever plan on going. Clubs are not my idea of fun

• No no I do not

• Nope I do not

• Yes I'm treasurer of Pi Club at my school. Were supposed to program Raspberry Pis but instead we play boardgames and argue

What Guys Said 13

• I use to but I don't anymore. I want a long term relationship not a hookup. Hookups is what you find at clubs.

• Never been to a club. From what I've seen in movies they don't seem like fun for me. Just not my thing.

• I haven't been in a club since 1967.

• I have back in my partying days in college like at least 3 times a week and a little bit afterwards. Not as much any more. Why do you ask?

• Not anymore. My prime clubbing years was when I was 22-30 years of age. I'd probably go clubbing once a twice a year now at most.

• Clubbing is for... how do I say this without sounding rude and condescending...

I personally believe that clubbing is unwise... yes!

• Yes, but I have to be drunk to consider it

• not really my thing

• No and never

• Bad stuff happens at clubs; I don't go.

• im not a fan of them personally

• Not often but maybe once or twice a month.

• I used to go more than I do now...

Probably will go again...