Does anyone here go to clubs?

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Girl

• never liked nightclubs. awful music with excessive bass - if someone could explain the deal with all the damn bass at every damn club I'd appreciate it - and nothing but stupid obnoxiously loud women and douchey guys looking to get laid.

no. I'll pass.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no, some of them make men pay more than women. that is discimination. it makes to me men and women not equal. dont give me the 'better for business' talk i dont want to hear it. it is unfair to men.

clubs are dumb, i dont think there are good women there to be honest.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Like twice a year. Halloween and usually once during the summer.

What makes you ask?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're fun occasionally

0|0
    0|0
  • I know lots of people who go, but I'm not one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been to one and don't ever plan on going. Clubs are not my idea of fun

0|0
    0|0
  • No no I do not

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I do not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm treasurer of Pi Club at my school. Were supposed to program Raspberry Pis but instead we play boardgames and argue

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I use to but I don't anymore. I want a long term relationship not a hookup. Hookups is what you find at clubs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been to a club. From what I've seen in movies they don't seem like fun for me. Just not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been in a club since 1967.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have back in my partying days in college like at least 3 times a week and a little bit afterwards. Not as much any more. Why do you ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore. My prime clubbing years was when I was 22-30 years of age. I'd probably go clubbing once a twice a year now at most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clubbing is for... how do I say this without sounding rude and condescending...

I personally believe that clubbing is unwise... yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I have to be drunk to consider it

0|0
    0|0
  • not really my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No and never

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad stuff happens at clubs; I don't go.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a fan of them personally

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often but maybe once or twice a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to go more than I do now...

Probably will go again...

0|0
    0|0