Girls, Whats it mean when a girl uses emoticons?

I generally dont use them. It's just something that sort of slips my mind, but what's it mean when a girl uses them?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that she is immature

What Girls Said 16

• It could mean nothing. I use them to express my emotions or facial expressions you wouldn't be able to see in person. If they're flirty emojis then she's obviously trying to show you she's interested, since you can't tell over text.

• Nothing really? I just like using emoticons.

• She likes u!

• It either means they like you or they just really like using emoticons. I love using emoticons. It never means anything. It's just a way to express that I'm happy or laughing or something. I don't really do it to be flirty.

• It means that she wants to have your children. The number of emoticons she uses is directly proportional to the number of children she wants to have.

• 😍😝😎😩😄😩😄😩😍😅😎😟😇😂😗😃😝😇😝😁😘😨😠😱😟😰😑😥😏😤😞😥😺😵🤐💩💤🤖💤😻😵😨

• for me, nothing. I just like using them. until coming on this site I hadn't realized guys thought it was flirting. so, now I'm really paranoid about sending smiley's to anyone who could possibly get confused over it. lol

• She wants to marry you!

• I like using emoticons lol. We're texting You can't see my expressions soo I use emoticons :D <---- ( see just did that ) hheheheehe

• Possibly just the way she texts. No need to over think.

• It doesn't mean anything. It's so common.

• It means she likes that she uses emoticons. Nothing more.

• depends on the emoji

• nothing lol i just use them all the time. theyre fun

• I use emojis all the time (unless I'm texting my boss, teacher, etc). The presence of emojis alone doesn't mean anything. However, I think we all are aware that certain emojis have risqué meanings such as the eggplant 🍆 and the peach 🍑.

• It doesn't mean anything, I use emoticons with everyone I text😊