Why can't some people admit that god exists even with how perfectly god created boobs how does evolution explain that?

You don't have to a Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, etc. You just have to be a deity.

• Yea see god does exist and this is the best form of proof using female boobs as an example
    17% (3)33% (4)23% (7)Vote
  • No I am an agnostic man or wooman
    11% (2)17% (2)13% (4)Vote
  • Nope I am an atheist
    33% (6)25% (3)30% (9)Vote
  • Boobs just came from sub atomic particles or anti matter anti matter loved creating boobs
    6% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • Evolution is real cause fossils, carbon dating, skeletons, Richard Dawkin's rants and mutations from millions or thousands of years something like that
    6% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • If god was real why does he let bad things happen
    11% (2)17% (2)13% (4)Vote
  • I am a Muslim or Jew or Christian and I agree life is a miracle just look at the miracle of child birth
    16% (3)8% (1)15% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in boobs

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men chose to marry reproduce with women with nice boobs and their babies had nice boobs as a result!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • God created a beautiful speciwomen like you I love you as a person <3

• I'm Wiccan, and I believe that boobs are just a biological fact of the woman (or fat mans) body.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im an atheist and believe in evolution. Boobs is not a way to try to convert someone lmao! 😝😂

0|1
    0|0
    • Evolution doesn't have an answer to everything though.

• Maybe not but I can't help but think we do share dna with a relative to primates. Have you watched how they act? Their bodies especially are similar to ours. Just hairier.

• I am not denying everything about evolution just a few of the things. Like we're also created from the same exact nucleic acid base pairs Thymine, Adenine, Guanine, and Uracil it would be complete fool hardy to deny stuff like mutation and even the humanoid fossil links. What I don't get is how you can purely from just believing in Evolution logic explain the origins of space and how life forms and other things like where anti matter or atoms came from.

• right? I look my tits every day and realize the same thing

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao, even though I am from a Christian background, I can't even with this question lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • I am a Christian too don't you think I make good points? God created amzing speciwomen see I didn't say specimen I said speciwomen so I am not a sexist either :)

• Yes because boobs exist so much God. I get it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Boobs are attractive looking because males have selected women with attractive boobs for thousands of years, which are then passed on to their offspring.

It's the same reason why human males have the largest penis to body size ratio of all animals, because women select for larger penis sizes.

0|2
    0|0
    • Try saying that to Asians lel

• Show All
    • Not really some chicks like tiny penises like how some guys like tiny boobs.

• @Asker yes but what matters is the opinions of 51% or more.

• *Face palm*... you gotta be frickin kidding me. Have you seen real boobs before? not the augmented and adjusted ones you see on tv... i mean real natural ones... call it perfect then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I WAS an atheist, but boobs converted me! Hallelujah! Praise his/her name!

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you sober?

1|1
    0|0
  • Strong.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually I believe in god but I know that evolution is real

0|1
    0|0
    • Boobs are good though,
      I'm an ass man myself though

• Its okay ass are like boobs except without the mosquito bites I can respect that.

• I don't know if there really is a god

0|1
    0|0
    • I think the both can co-exist creationlism and evloution don't have to contradict each other.

• I am a Deist. Beer and boobs keep me from going full-on Atheist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol. You only think boobs are attractive because you see them on the opposite sex, it doesn't suggest a grand designer, at least in the form of a deity.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you explain lesbians then?

• Show All
    • Really? You'd find a woman with no ears attractive, that's highly doubtful. Maybe if she made up for it in other features and hid her no ears behind hair. Lol, I told you, we won't ever agree. But your arguments are just getting more ridiculous.

• Actually I could my one cousin her husband has one missing ear and he still looks like the same person. Plus its not just ears its like fingers most women and men have fingers but I could still find a chick attractive if she had missing fingers. Of course there are features that I couldn't do without like her having no eyebrows or being completely bald finding an attractive bald chick is really rare. Then there are other things too like having no eyelashes wouldn't be a big deal to me.