Peeping Tom at my apartment?

I live at an apartment complex. My building is on the back and it faces the woods. Because of this, I never care to close my blinds most of the time. I got out of the shower the other night and when I was drying off in my room I thought I saw something outside. Since it was dark out my bedroom light made the window glare so I shut my light off by the chain so I could see outside and as soon as I did I swear I saw someone run away. It really freaked me out. I don't care about nudity and being naked around people, I do it all the time. But in my home is my place of comfort and I feel that was violated. I now keep my blinds closed all the time but is there anything else that I can do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Set up video camera. Make sure you get one with nigh vision IR LED lights. Record it, then use it for police evidence if he reappears.

IF he does reappear... have some male friends come over, and when he shows... make pretend sexual sounds to keep him occupied as your male friends go out and catch him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have camera!

What Guys Said 5

• Buy a gun.

• Yeesh, that's disturbing. I'd like to know how that guys brain works.

• If you see him again call the police.

• it was me, sorry about that.

• cctv cameras. Or like an apartment watch? Are you in porn by any chance

What Girls Said 2

• Set up cameras and call the police if you see the peeping tom again

• Just keep the blinds closed while showering