What would you do if you wore the opposite gender for 3 days?

sorry my cell fucked up changed in to the opposite gender for 3 days?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would play with my pussy non-stop for 3 days. I mean my cat, dirty thinkers. Also my vagina and boobs. I would be seriously curious how it feels.

I'd also take some naked pictures, then get a bunch of money for them. Or become a 3-day camgirl while testing out the works, then get a bunch of money for it. Then I would thank God for avoiding having to experience a period.

Oh. I'd also start taking a looooot of notes on any significant changes in my thought processes or what I was attracted to to later compare and contrast when I turned back. Then I'd cry, because I lost my pussy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I'd let @fearless_banana pound the shit out of my pussy until I couldn't walk haha
    And be lesbian with @06curiousmind

• I'd touch myself approptiately.

• 67.media.tumblr.com/...lyhf3klasN1ro91bjo1_250.gif
    Pshhhhh smh, everyone is obsessed with sex and masturbation.
    No doubt as a result of their delusion from the subsidisation of sex.

I'd do something productive with my time. Maybe even analyse myself and take note of the similarities and differences between being make and female. In order to better understand women.

• lol i would just pee out side lol

• Lol that's OK!

• lol yep can't be helped im a tom lol well i guess i could take notes of how my hormones changed

• Same as I do now, with more difficulty because chesticles.

• lol you could always be a flat chested girl but I'm going too be a jerk and say ya have DD lol and sorry to tall ya we can't pee standing up so that would be funny

• The first day I'd ( also the body I'm in is Kate Upton lol)
    Kiss other girls masterbate feel my boobs.
    Second day id
    Dress slutty and laugh like peter Griffen. Walk all around town pick up stuff by bendin over burp and fart in public and eat cheetos and wipe it on my chite shirt

One the third

Date a guy get close to him and say in a deep voice I'm a man a big strong man and then revert to a boy again. Then walk away later dude and sag u gay u almost kissed a man

• Rob a bank naked save for a slki mask so that by the end of the three days I would very obviously be a different gender than their prime suspect

• I'd go to a sex club and lez out.

• wore the opposite gender? what am I, buffalo bill?
    cuppacriterion.files.wordpress.com/.../silence17.jpg

• Just try to live my life normally and see how it would differ and take note of the experiences I had that were different

• Masterbation

• I'd probably be a big slut lol

• see myself naked and masturbate, lol

• Kill people and get away with it.

• be the biggest slut on the block

• I'd touch her, smell her and kiss her lol

• so you would kiss your self im not sure how that would work but ok then

• lol i have asked this same? to one of my guy friends he said he would wake up and jump and look at his boobs lol i said you no i could be a bitch and say you are flat chest and on your period

• I would have sex and see what female orgasm feels like.

• record every proof of secrets about females.

• masturbate a LOT

Try to get a girl to eat me out

• I'd masturbate all day and night for 3 days straight. I'd take full advantage of a woman's ability to have multiple orgasms.

• lol keep water near by then lol

• People tend to make a habit of only answering questions asked by the opposite sex on this site. I'm guilty of it.

• lol i tend to do the same lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I would be polite to all the women that I come across, let them know that they are beautiful and worthy no matter what they look like. I know that it's not men who dictate a woman's beauty, but we often forget that with this society that we live in. Some women are reassured of their beauty more than others.

• First think I'd do is jack off and dance because my back didn't hurt lol

• Pee out side and go topless for all three days because I could get away with it

• nothing

1 private opinion(s)