How to del with feeling unloved?

It's been years and years. Men always just use and abuse me. I'm not a bad person. I'm a really good person with good qualities and a caring heart. Why do I get treated like I'm nothing or have my heart broken all the time? I'm really hurting I don't want to be alone anymore. If I have to feel like this any longer I don't know if I want to live.

I love myself 100% it's not a "love yourself first" type of thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel sorry because this reminds me of my sister. Unfortunately we often have to go through the garbage to get at the gold. You have awesome qualities, don't loose them. I know its tough to not be alone, but you have to stay strong until a man who can respect you comes along. Don't wear your heart on your sleeve.

Don't ever give up on life, you are worth it. I have had my heart broken too, but i still have the belief that one day i will find her and love her with all my heart. Chin up my dear, he will come

Most Helpful Girl

• people won't love you if you dont love yourself, girl. so start by doing so and you'll attract 'better' guys.

What Guys Said 7

• By start becoming independent of the feelings of others for you and instead respect and love yourself.

How would men do that, if you don't even do it yourself? Because frankly you reap what you sow. You get treated the way you let yourself being treated. You radiate weakness and thus attract guys who pick on it.

• You can always love yourself... it works. Love yourself and others will fall in line.

• This type of man can sense you're really caring and, I hate to say it, naive. They know exactly how to play you and you fall for it, then later you feel unloved and fall for another man who knows he just has to pretend like he loves you, it's a vicious cycle. Go look for different men, men who don't seem to good to be true with their sweet words from the get go.

• come on girl, you don't need a man to survive. your parents will love you no matter what. get Some nice girl friends and make a sisterhood. if a good guy ever shows up, marry him. otherwise, enjoy your freedom and live happily. boys always bring negativity in your life. they fuck with everything. you feel like a parrot in a cage.

• My parents are dead lol. I've been trying to make girlfriends though it's hard when I'm so shy

• its okay thank you though

• I hope you get a good man who always take care of you and stay loyal to you.

• Whoa !
    First don't even think about harming yourself in any way second we all deal with shit so it's fine just be strong. I'm sure someone will love you one day 😊

• Your hand will never stop loving you.

• calm down please and only what u want

What Girls Said 1

• No one can treat you a certain way if you do not allow them to, change the bait, set boundaries, and respect yourself by never allowing anyone to abuse or mistreat you.