Why do people always fight in new york subway/train?

Hello , i am not from usa and while i was watching videos on youtube , i see some videos named crazy ghetto fight nyc ' ' nyc subway fight over a seat ' etc etc. Is it always happening in new york city trains? I mean the fight. And why nobody make them stop? They even punching each others faces.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's the over crowdedness of large cities. People begin despising others cuz there's just too many people in one space so individuals get more and more loathsome of others. I think that's why people in cities are so rude and people in rural areas tend to be much nicer, patient, kind and helpful. That's exactly how I feel in big cities. It's like fuck all of you, get out of my way. I get very mean, impatient and hateful in cities. I just don't think humans are made to be around that many other humans. We all need a minimum amount of personal space and if we don't have it, we start losing patience, respect and compassion for others. Just a natural human psyche phenomenon.

Most Helpful Girl

• crowded place + humans = fights

• But i live in crowded place either , but there is no fight like this. I sometimes use subway. by the way i am from Turkey

• maybe u live in the nice part of town, there's always those bad parts where there's for sure gonna be something dangerous happening lmao

• Exactly. Read my post. It's a hypothesis I've had for a long time.

What Guys Said 7

• Rarely happens. I use the subway everyday. Sure there are homeless and weird people with problems but they usually get ignored. Have seen a simple fight once but that's all. Most people are pretty nice. Offer seats to the elderly and disabled. I'm a railfan and love the subway. I think you can videos like that in any transit system around the world if you search for them.

• like half the people on a train are having a bad bad

• I think because everyone has a phone they record a one out of thousand chance event making it seem to others who have no experience in the matter to assume it is a daily occurrence.

• All walks of life ride the New York subways, from Wall Street execs to street criminals.

• Because America is violent.

• its NYC lol

• I've only visited NYC.

I think it depends on which train, in which area.

• I'll also note that several million people a day ride the NYC subway (total rides per day is between 5 and 6 million, so lets say 2-3 million riders a day, taking two trips each).

So even if there's one fight a week amongst these 3 million people, that's still plenty to post on worldstar.

What Girls Said 3

• It's not like it happens all the time LOL
    It's just trains happen to be crowded places with all sorts of people so it's pretty easy to get confronted by others
    Usually people don't stop the fights cause it might be dangerous and no one really wants to get caught between angry people
    Also a lot of people would rather just sit and watch :I

• I think they love to play rocky down there

• People behave like animals in crowded places it also reflects the character of the people.