If nobody in your life outside of family told you that you're good looking, Does that mean you're Ugly?

Just wondering because , I've never had a girl even say I'm cute or anything IRL. Totally destroyed my self confidence to the point that I can't go outside because of my looks

more opinions please?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really think people offer compliments on people's looks much in general, unless you have a feature or features that really stand out (eyes, etc.). I'm decent looking, but I don't get compliments ever unless I really do something to bring out my face or my figure. People just don't honestly notice that kind of thing unless it really grabs their attention. You're honestly a decent looking guy, and you have a great smile in you're profile pic.

To be blunt with you, I think you're putting way too much stock in what other people think. People are not as judgmental as you think they are, and the ones who are you don't even want to associate with. The average person's head is swimming with so many other thoughts and worries that the way a passerby looks isn't even going to cross their minds. If you're worried about girls not being attracted to you, know that looks are only a portion of the package. Your personality will be far more important to whether or not they want to date you,

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugly? Pfff. Beauty is really in the eye of the beholder. There are people out there that might appear really gorgeous or hot but is ugly or not good looking and attractive at all to others. You can only do so much with your looks so don't focus too much on making unnecessary and expensive changes like Michael Jackson did with all that plastic surgery. Focus on a good haircut, shave, get good grooming. Those are the things you actually would have some control over and can adjust accordingly and change.

What Girls Said 4

• At least your family says you're good looking.
    My mother whenever gets the chance says either that I'm ugly, or fat, or my butt is too small, or my boobs are too big. >.>
    And irl only my friends and now boyfriend say otherwise.
    But I got to the moment when I couldn't care less about haters. 😄
    There will always be people that will find you unattractive, no matter what.

• Dude you're good looking. You are. No need to worry about it at all.

And girls get complimented by guys a whole lot and regularly from other girls.
    Guys get it rarely, very rarely from us girls and almost never from other guys.

• I don't care about getting compliments from dudes haha, I was just worried because a girl has never said I was cute or anything so I figured it was my looks that had to do with why I've never had a girlfriend

• It's not your looks. You look fine.
      In 99,99999% of the cases with guys who never got a girl, it's a lack of social skill. Not game, but just plain ol' social skill.

• thank you :) and yeah I definitely have to work on my social skills a bit more

• Yes, why yes it does.

• No one in my family ever told I'm that I'm good looking lol.

What Guys Said 11

• Face , body , personality , ideology , morals , relgious believes that's what makes you YOU if you don't have the face WHICH YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE OR CAN CHANGE then fuck it that your face fuck anyone who doesn't like it but you have the other 5 traits which YOU CAN CHANGE so change what you can and don't give a fuck about what you can't

• Feel you on that one bud.

Eh, you look like a pretty decent dude (no homo ofc). Worry less man.

• nonesense bruh! your a good looking guy And just because girls haven't complemented your looks doesn't mean anything man, as long as your happy with yourself it's all good! I mean I been there before, very few girls have complemented me at all and I struggled with seeing myself in a good light, but I'm doing a lot of working on myself.. feel good bruh your allright!

• Your lack of confidence makes you frail and petty. Only you destroyed your confidence. You have two hands and two feet you can change everything in your life but you don't want it enough you only whine, every post you make.

• Well I've quit school and started to focus on improving my body, so I'm definitely doing something about it

• I heard it from random people, it is nothing to be proud of. You can't choose your look. So, find a woman that nature.

• Im sure you're fine. People don't compliment each other like they used too.

• I get comments on my beard and eyes for some reason

• Yes.

• you posted on mu question too. :) good question you have.

• Nahh

• Either have I but you see... females dig my sophistication and tigerblood DNA!