What should I write my article on?

To the girls who wanted me to write about why I don't wear a bra, I promise to write a my take on this instead and will including more reasons why I don't wear bra, how they can transition, and scientific evidence against bras.

These are some ideas for my next article. On the topic of how big pharmaceutical companies run America, I will expand on how America is addicted to pharmaceutical drugs and how those companies run us and they have more influence than we are aware. Other ideas I think are straightforward.

• How big pharmaceutical companies run America
  • Either the romanticism or stigma of mental health issues
  • Books I am looking forward to reading in 2016
  • Breastfeeding
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• I really want to hear what you have to say about big pharma. So do one about the pharmaceutical companies. I really want to hear about Pfizer and Smithkline Beechum

• I am stuck between big pharma and mental health stigma. I will eventually write both but I don't know which I will write first. I think I will enjoy writing about big pharma my sister is a paramedic and her epic rant on big pharma inspired that topic.

• I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to hear that. To me most of those pills are placebos anyway. So I really want to hear what Ginny has to say about big pharmaceutical companies. It's something different

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should go for the romanticization of mental illness. There was a poll posted yesterday that was asking if love cures depression. The results were really scary at the beginning because ALL of the guys said yes and all of the girls had said no. Like how does that impact and affect our expectations and health of our relationships?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2009682-does-love-cure-depression

What Guys Said 5

• How about writing about how (very sadly and unfortunately) Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is becoming more prevalent in Western countries?

• I would really like to see article about your books, though, pharmaceutical companies are also very interesting subject.

• My sister is a paramedic and her epic rant about pharmaceutical companies inspired that idea. But I definitely want to do several book articles.

• Good idea :)

• Mental illness

• Books that you look forward to reading...

• Stigma of mental health issues

What Girls Said 8

• I chose the stigma of mental health. I live in the south in the Bible Belt so these people tell the mentally I'll person to pray. While yea I'm a God fearing woman whom prays all the time but I see the just pray and it'll go away advice as absurd. In the south it's not ok to seek help it's not ok to go to a mental hospital you need to pray and receive the Holy Ghost. So I think it needs to have some extra light she'd upon this topic.

• That's very true. A while back in a doctor's office I read a magazine article about two parents who refused medical attention and instead decided to pray the illness away. Their kids ended up dying from the flu I was in shock because I sat there and thought the flu? Really? That is easily curable.

• Yea I know that's a shame. But yea it's true and shouldn't be that way not in 2016. I want to yell out it's not 1790!

• I think that you should talk about why the romanticism of mental illness is dangerous because I really want Hollywood to stop being like "you can only be your authentic self when you're off your meds!" It's like, no. I'm my authentic self when I'm not so anxious that I feel like I'm going to die all the time.

• B-I wrote a mytae on that

• you must have small bobbies lol

• I voted A.

• Write about something you know.

• Vote E = "Write what you know"

• I wish I couldn't wear a bra, ibuprofen and yoga can only go so far lol