To the girls who wanted me to write about why I don't wear a bra, I promise to write a my take on this instead and will including more reasons why I don't wear bra, how they can transition, and scientific evidence against bras.
These are some ideas for my next article. On the topic of how big pharmaceutical companies run America, I will expand on how America is addicted to pharmaceutical drugs and how those companies run us and they have more influence than we are aware. Other ideas I think are straightforward.
- How big pharmaceutical companies run America18% (3)33% (3)23% (6)Vote
- Either the romanticism or stigma of mental health issues35% (6)11% (1)27% (7)Vote
- Books I am looking forward to reading in 201612% (2)44% (4)23% (6)Vote
- Breastfeeding18% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
- other17% (3)12% (1)15% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I think you should go for the romanticization of mental illness. There was a poll posted yesterday that was asking if love cures depression. The results were really scary at the beginning because ALL of the guys said yes and all of the girls had said no. Like how does that impact and affect our expectations and health of our relationships?