If you had the money would you pay a $1,000,000 to drink an ounce water from Mars?

• Of course I would, I wanna be the first to drink water from Mars
  • Of course not, I can get tap water for free.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if I had 1,000,000, I'd use it to finish my education, resulting in me getting a chance to have a good job and then marry my boyfriend and move in with him.

• As much as I'm curious about life outside of our planet. Inside this planet is what needs to be taken care of first.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, ill take a coke from mars though but not for that much money.

What Girls Said 16

• No way. Water is water, no matter where it came from. I don't think water from mars would actually taste any different or be special in any way.

• If I were stupid maybe! lol

• If it were ON Mars, yeah. :)

• OR I could just invest it in a trip to moon & back instead :P

• No, haha. Probably not. I would use that money for my own devices.

• Plus mars' water is too salty for consumption.

• @jacquesvol it's true watched it on sience channel. Mars does indeed have liquid water and frozen water but the sample tested revealed that the water is I think if I remember right 1000 times saltier than the ocean so if consumed it'd kill. I'm full of useless info! Lol

• Cheers! :D

• No. That seems silly and pointless lol

• Hell no! I would use that money to get with my boyfriend physically.

• nope, don't get the hype lol

• No but I'd love to look at it in the lab.

• No!!! Don't drink the water on Mars! Bad!! 😉 Lets see who gets that.

• Vote B: Although I do okay financially, I won't waste my $$$$ on stupid shit.

• It's just water...

• no way lol

• fuck no.

• You'll probably catch something

• Catch something from Mars water?
      Tell me more!

• @nog642 Thern can be lead on March, it could give you saturnism ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_poisoning ). Other metals can poison you outright.

• Water sampling is different than soil sampling or surface swabbing, depending on the source. But again, probably shouldn't do this on OPs post. Sorry op.

What Guys Said 18

• I wrote yes, only because you said "If I had the money" meaning I'm probably STUPID rich, so lets do STUPID RICH things like pay a million and drink some mars water. And get my ass in guiness world record, maybe even write a whole book about it. Make my million back ! I don't know LOL

• I dunno, why not! Seems stupid enough to try! hahaha! I had every intention of saying "no" by the way, but if I had an extra mil to spend, then sure, prove it's martin water, and fingers-crossed I won't become the focus of some crazy movie or TV series! LOL! (Pointless spontaneity is fun sometimes!) ;p

• Water from Mars are quite toxic if I remember correctly. There's a shit ton of perchlorates in them. You might as well as drink bleach.

• if its unfiltered water your crazy seeing how microbes not made for earth or even humans can get in your body and create some kind of super bug, like in that movie the Andramada strain.

• Of course not, I can't get tap water for free but not at that price.

• If I was a rich girl on her sweet 16 and my parents bought it for me. But that's a huge waste of 1 million dollars.

• I get tap water for free i1.kym-cdn.com/.../d6f.jpg

• I'd pay $1,000,000 to go to mars but not for the water.

• I'd rather buy a house with all of that money.

• Nope cause h2o is always guna be h2o

• Or. I could save it for space tourismn

• What if a martian had pissed in it?

• if i had $1,000,000 i would keep it because i can use it to live off of :D no work.

• I thought you have to pay for tap water?
    Along with gas and electricity

• they would have to pay me to do it.

• If it gives me superpowers then sure.

no.

• If I had over 1 billion USD then hell yeah I would!

• Sure.