Whats the craziest shit you've ever done?

Don't be shy.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• I made my mom believe I got kidnapped when I was 6 years old by not coming home on the bus. Instead I went home with a friend without telling her.
    When she came to pick me up she called the police station before hand and took me there after to make me believe I would go to jail for it to scare me into never doing it again.
    Legit thought I was gonna go to jail at 6 years old.
    My rebellious phase ended after that. Perfect child the rest of my young life lol

• I drove my friend 1,600 miles to his grandmother's house when she got sick. I only had three days off of work, so I turned around and drive all the way back home as soon as I dropped him off. Fell asleep at the wheel twice and got caught in an F4 tornado. I saw a man get decapitated when his convertible rear ended an 18 wheeler during the storm. I was just a teenager, and it was months before I worked up the nerve to drive again.

• Many, many things. If we're talking about the past, probably things like spending the night with a guy I'd met in a bar on a layover in Germany when I was just 18 years or age and being hunted down by my mom pretty much the next morning because we had the connecting flight leaving at noon the next day.

Nowadays, most of my 'crazy' times are sexually-related. Like today, for example, where my boyfriend fingered me to a finish on a watchtower/lookout point near a local river, then proceeded to pound me from behind to a finish. All while a few couples walked by underneath (there were several stairs to get to this lookout point.)

• Ditching a Math class in Senior year because I hated my Math teacher.
    I hid in the locker room of the gym with my friends and then showed up in the middle of the class and pretended we didn't know he was here. We walked out unpunished 8)
    Yup. I'm a badass
    media.giphy.com/media/K7EQ8M8TnuBby/giphy.gif

• Lmao cool it thats a rookie move. I wouldn't consider you a Badass 😜 haha

• @akadatank44 Haha yeah I wasn't used to failure, and since I failed the first time in Med school, it's been downhill since there because I lost all my confidence haha
      Oh, are you really willing to stay hours listening to her complaints about how all of her 134 boyfriend mistreated her and how all guys are the same :P?

• Maybe take a semester off and find yourself? Dont try to go into something just cuz of the money. Go into your interest and passions. If you like to read and write maybe be an editor. You want to find a job in life where you want to get up in the morning and not dread getting into work cuz if you do that your basically counting down the days to your well death lol.
      Hahah well right now I could. I have one ear thats plugged and I can't hear out of so I'll just nod my head and agree 😜

• Nothing too crazy. When I was 12 I jumped from the second floor balcony of a building (on the inside) so I could beat my brother to the car. I won by the way.

• The first thing that comes to mind is when I planned to skip class and walked across the street to buy a full large pizza, strolled the perimeter of the school carrying this pizza, cuz I had no clue what to with it. I couldn't bring it back in the school obviously, or on the bus because people will ask for some, so I ate 4 slices, and then stuffed the other 8 slices in a small container I had just in case. When I noticed I was being followed by a police car, I walked to the nearest neighborhood and pretended like I lived there.

It's extremely stupid now that I think about it 😂😂😂 Like WHY?

• You're lucky they didn't run out and jump you. Skipping school, and flaunting pizza while at it?

This happened in 2012, to a girl who was supporting herself and her siblings after her parents divorced and then disappeared:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUZmxXAV0Q0

And she was making something decent of herself, supporting her family! Just imagine what they would've done to you, waltzing around with that pizza like you were something special?

• been fingered in church
    um thats about it lol

• there is so many to choose from
    sitting on the bonnet of a car doing 60 ks an hour only holding the windscreen wiper blades

• I went outside once

• Broke in a park late at night with a friend of mine and we skated there for hours without anyone seeing us

• One time I got my fat ass out of bed.

• I put all my unused and fresh clothes in the laundry pile once.

• I read banned books.

• That reminds me of a news story I heard once. A woman writing a novel wanted to do some research. She checked out some books at the library, and got strange looks for it. I can't remember if this was US or Canada. Anyway, before she could even begin writing her own book based on the gathered research (she returned the books on time), a SWAT team raided her place.

They stole her desktop, pens, and a dozen other things that had nothing to do with their "investigation." She got her PC back all bugged with tracking software, and some of her pens were never returned or replaced.

• @ObscuredBeyond that's awful. Censorship is getting out of hand.

• Went to Canada without a passport and got hauled off to customs and grilled with questions

• Crashed my dad's car into the pool table he just brought , shit he should have been lucky i almost hit the house but he didn't see it that way...

• Had sex in houses that were being built. The owners showed up with the construction workers. Tried to jump off the roof with my boyfriend to leave before they caught us but it was to late. They threatened to call the cops.

• Nothing crazy
    You won't find my ass on the ID channel or the 6 o clock news raped and killed

• Egging a school

• French kissed 3 guys at the same time 😂

• Had sex in a baseball stadium

• Gave my 2nd cousin a blowjob when we were both 13. HATE myself now and we both regret it. We just stay away from each other now. Damn teen hormones.

• Don't hate yourself. :) Everyone has sexual indiscretions in their past. And second cousins are pretty distant relatives.

• I will tell you.. I liked this one guy but he had a close male friend. Everyone thought these two were gay but I was sure they were not. So one night at the party I had sex with both of them, like in threesome.
    Believe it or not, they were more into each other than me, so I had my answer.
    But I still had a good time LOL!!

• Fucked a guy a minute after meeting him.

• entered walmart through the exit

• Its kinda crazy but not really... I'm raising my niece

• used the emergency loud speaker at a walmart and called for my imaginary friend named taco... I spoke in a very serious tone " Has anyone seen my friend taco? ... anyone.. tacoooo where are youuu!"

What Guys Said 22

• I had to dog-sit once, and the homeowners forgot to leave me a key. There were two dogs inside the house, that hadn't been outside for hours. Their poor bladders were ready to burst. (I had just gotten there after working 8-1/2 hours.)

After calling them (they were already two states away by this point), I got permission to break into the house and save the dogs. I went into the pole barn (which they left unlocked, grabbed a ladder, then climbed up to the roof and found a window on the second floor to a bedroom that was unlocked. Making sure no cars could see me, I undid the insect screen and then crawled in through the window.

Once the dogs were properly taken care of and the front door unlocked, I went to the roof again, and undid all my changes to the window and screen. Then put the ladder away.

I then stayed until the homeowners returned from their trip, and convinced them to let me borrow a house key. I took it to Tru Value and got it cloned, so that this issue wouldn't happen again.

To this day, I am super grateful that nobody saw me up there, let alone called the cops. That would have been VERY hard to explain! (I felt like Ant-Man!)

I also set off an alarm by accident once during jury summons, started a Facebook group that drove the FreeKaters completely insane, escaped a road-raging maniac with Starsky and Hutch-type driving - in a 2001 Chevy minivan, no less; exposed a conspiracy by several coworkers against myself that led to a manager getting fired, exposed the mother of a former Miss Farmington pageant winner to be a rabid moonbat psycho after she attacked me in public one day for the most inane reason that anyone else would have ignored and not thought twice about, exposed a cafeteria manager trying to frame me for a crime as being the real criminal (and convinced police and the school of it), wrote a benign visual aid HTML page that caused the State Department to panic over its existence (they made me destroy it,) tried to get a bride from the Philippines (that ended horribly, twice,) dated a girl who later turned out to be bi and into dogs (which ended the relationship), exposed another false friend as a liar with forensic evidence, and nearly got arrested once in 2012 for trying to shoot stock photography a little too close to a fire station during an orange alert.

I'd tell you more, but I'm out of character count.

• I wish I had such stories to tell. What exactly was the HTML page about?

• @Eridan: I had to answer the phone for a contractor with the DOS. But I would sometimes forget stuff here or there, and was getting bad call scores. So I designed a visual aid that allowed me a checklist to interact with, so I wouldn't forget to ask anything important and wouldn't ask questions that were already answered.

I had a button that wiped the data clean after every call, so no sensitive data could be collected or stored long-term. Of course, I called it the "nuke" button, not realizing how that would be interpreted by the security clearance team.

They were even more upset that I had a crush in the Philippines, even though I told her nothing about the job. They looked at me like I was Snowden.

• A nuke button at the DoS... that's good.

• I do crazy shit very regularly, though it's not like I have a one time thing where I go over the top. It's just mild crazy shit that becomes a bad habit 😂

During my teenage years (16 till now) my parents would never ever let me go out at night, let alone to bars, pubs or clubs. But after nearly every single weekend, I would leave the house either not letting them know or I'd just tell them I'm sleeping at a friend's house.

Then I'd go clubbing and drinking and all with my friends and hooking up with random girls (baring in mind that my parents are strictly conservative), and I'd arrive home in the morning either without them knowing or in a chilled manner 😂😂

I always used to bunk classes and arrive to school late. My classes start at 7:30 in the morning and I'd just pull through at 8:30 cause I just felt like sleeping in 😂 or I'd just bunk the lessons I felt that i didn't need.

I've also done some illegal shit like conducting the sales counterfeit products 😂 and taking performance enhancing drugs by accident not knowing that it's performance banned and then competing in competitions (but losing them lol.)

• I went to school in a full gorilla suit, and barged into classes yelling and ran out. It was an absolute blast.

• I broke in an open-air museum at Lake Ohrid in Macedonia. It was after the opening hours and I had to leave early the next day. Also I didn't technically break in, the open-air museum was on wharfs, so I just had to swim there (I didn't climb a fence or anything like that).
    Long story short: I got cought by a security guard. I don't speak a single word in Macedonian, but I figured out he was telling me to stay there and wait till the police arrives. I respectfully refused, jumped into the lake and swam away (ridiculously slowly and he was walking along the wharf right next to me, but he was clearly unwilling to jump into the water and try to catch me). Just as I got out of his sight, I heard police sirens behind me.
    So that's pretty much the only fun story I've been a part of.

• Flying an RC drone while waveboarding.

• I've had a few clothes calls with underage drinking and "Thank God I made it home without being pulled over cuz I knew I would of blew over the limit" lol I don't encourage any of this kids! Do as I say not as I do lol.

• Decided at 10pm on a weeknight to buy a one way ticket to Poland that departs the next morning at 6. Get there and then realize that they didn't speak English.

• HS senior prank. Not saying what it was tho lol

• Raped 2 lesbian Himalayan tigers while lifting a white-golden unicorn over a sunset at 2 in the morning. Then went out for starbucks or something.

• Got high as a kite with my friends, beat a guy with a pool que in a bowling alley, and then tried to drive to the ocean (from Kentucky). Woke up in a ditch in Georgia. Have no idea how I got there.

• Well I did have Mexican, Indian and Irish food all in one day. Making it a long, long night on the toilet

• Almost scared this guy to death in Halloween and almost got killed while doing it, Ibe done some crazy shit but that jeepers creepers shit.. literaly

• I have gotten high af and drunk on my birthday at my cousins house to the point where we up and making so much noise that I'm surprised my aunt and uncle never noticed us and we were watching movies and smoking like three blunts each and drank so much vodka I'm surprised I got over the hangover the next day

• Street fighting.

• I brought a soviet union flag to school when I attended a catholic high school on multicultural day. Brought it with a pole and waved it around throughout the whole school.

• Enlist in the Marines brah.

• cliff diving at night with a bunch of my high school friends, floating glow sticks hurt when you hit them after a 40ft drop!

• Cocaine

• That was a joke. (Well not really)
      But I don't really know what the craziest thing I've done is. I'm boring

• Hopped from one floor to another of my dorm and accidentally run into some random girls dorm room to get away from RAs

• When I was 8 I saw a drunk man drown in a canal

• Once drove a car after i had 10 shots of whisky.
    It was only a short distance and i drow slow and exxxtra careful. I was still in control though.
    It was either me or my friend ( who was high) . we bought some beer and headed back to our place. Never again!!

• Joined a BDMS message board, and have issued dares/tasks that border on the extreme.
    Yeah, I'm not much for crazy IRL.

• Like public orgies n shit?

• They generally dont care about descriptively dirty shit here, just dont put porn up, and everything rlse is free reign.

• true, but go to the site I gave, and you can see any details you want. you don't have to register to read the posts.