None of my girl friends like my pictures?

I will change my picture on Facebook or upload a selfie on Instagram and none of my friends that are girls will like it. Do I need new friends? What is there problem?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• so.. let me get this straight... you weigh a person's level of friendship according to whether they "like" your pic or not on social media? *face palm* .. this frickin generation.

• I don't think they're your friends :P

• perhaps they are jealous over something

What Girls Said 2

• My friends do the same thing it used to be annoying because I know they saw it and i always liked there pics but now a days i don't care.

• When I post a pic none of my guy friends will like it but a lot of my girl friends will haha so I have the opposite problem as you.
    My guess is that they feel you don't need the likes (if you already get a lot) or they feel intimidated (which means you're prolly really pretty). For me I look okay so a lot of my girl friends will like my photo LOL guy friends probably don't think I'm pretty enough though.