What are the skills that you want to learn/Master in the future?

For me it's:

1) Improve my Bellydancing, all the girls bellydance back home, it's kind of the norm for women to dance it in weddings and parties, but I want to improve it and maybe take legit classes

2) Become fluent in a 4th language (the language of my future husband if I don't marry within my ethnicity, otherwise just Spanish or Mandarin or Turkish). As well as improving the ones I already speak.

3) Learn some crazy yoga moves

4) I already draw and paint, but I want to improve my techniques

5) Cook and bake mostly Middle Eastern, North African and Italian food, maybe also Indian!

6) Take piano again but without quitting this time!

7) Improve my Make up skills and do those professional Youtube make up looks!

Now what about you? Are you already working towards learning your desired skills? Are you in the mastering phase?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I want to continue mastering martial arts and combat.

2. I would like to continue mastering painting.

3. Mastering meditation would be nice.

4. Mastering the guitar would be cool.

5. Learning dancing again and mastering it would be awesome.

6. Mastering Latin.

7. Master poetry, already really good at it but by no means a master yet.

8. Mastering car mechanics and maintenance so that I can deal with fixing my car myself ( since I drive classics ) and not wasting 1,000+ dollars and taking it into a garage.

9. Master survival training and tactics ( hard stuff to learn )

• What kind of car (s) you drive?

• how old is "older"?
      lol the oldest car in our garage is a ratrod made from a '31 Model A body... with a WWII boat engine in it ahah
      I talked about that baby on this thread (half in the boy's MHO, half in my own opinion)
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1861954-do-you-collect-anything

I mean, obviously that one was (and still is) a serious project, lol.
      In terms of being able to do the work yourself, best would be American cars from the late '70's through mid '80's -- those are still pretty simple maintenance, while not being so old that they're active safety hazards that are falling apart everywhere lol

• @redeyemindtricks Mine in a 90s car I'm talking older to the point were it's a machine not a computer, so like 70s and below preferably mid 50s to early 80s anything around there is what I would want.

Most Helpful Girl

• master :

violin
    guitar
    soprano sax
    russian
    german
    french
    Spanish
    calculus
    physics
    basketball
    rock climbing
    political debates debating in general
    philosophizing
    drawing historical time lines on cue.
    identifying character development themes and structure in literature beyond whats racist or sexist.
    martial arts judo and tai kwon do
    skateboard
    being comfortable wanting the things i want
    acting
    writing screen plays or plays. or novel.

>> probably more but i gots to tinkle :)

What Guys Said 29

• 1) Composing music like a extraterrestrial genius.
    2) Being able to play any of the classic bar-request tunes/jazz standards, transpose them in any key, and play them in any style, and being able to improvise over them.
    3) Animation, please o please, I need to keep practicing more. I'll do that now.
    4) Sing (shh, I've been sneaking out to my parent's car to sing so they don't hear)
    5) Play the guitar and ukulele (just being able to play chords but well and fluidly)
    6) Draw :) like animation, I'm still practicing (but not enough)

• Master the art of making guitars/ bases and other strictly he'd musical instruments, both electric and acoustic. I have made one electric guitar

I want to be able too record, produce, engineer and master my own songs that I write/create

Maybe I'll take singing lessons because my voice sucks when I try to sing my songs. It's all right with certain types of music, as a non trained singer, but usually people would laugh.

I would love to be a master at sex with women lol, but I haven't even dated so I'm pretty well boned in that regard.

I would like to learn how to fly airplanes and get a pilots licence, it does cost a lot but it would be totally amazing

• I would like to learn a second language... I only speak English

I would like to teach myself how to use a 3D printer, and I would like to build one from a kit, learn how to use the software, and design my own things.

I would like to train my dog a few new tricks he already knows a few but more would be great.

I'm currently learning more about how credit & finance works and I want to continue doing that because it's been very helpful so far

Me and my brother keep telling ourselves that we're going to learn how to blacksmith we actually already have most of the equipment we just have to sit down and do it

I would also like to get better at sensing the motives of others it would really help me in my line of work I feel like I'm okay at it but I could be a lot better

And I want to learn how to play the ukulele

• These are just hobbies that I practice on my own right now but I'd eventually like to be fluent in Italian and master the piano.

• Drawing is something I always looking to master.

I want to be able to do 10 pull ups.

I want to go back to martial arts like when I was little and master it.

Master the languages I speak without the weird accent and pick up another language or more. I know I can I just don't dedicate the time.

Master bachata and salsa

And to love myself and really have patience with myself because I if I don't I'll hate myself and I won't be able to achieve none of these and be a depressed talent

• I want to pick up Archery soon
    And paint more

• Archery? Is there a story behind that?

• I know one guy who does archery, who is a Ren Faire / ancient history reenactment buff. He also teaches it at summer camps -- apparently it's a pretty common thing for 7th/8th grade summer camp.
      He has one forearm visibly bigger than the other one. Might have to watch that, aesthetics wise (or try to switch-hit... lol)

We have a Glock in the house. My 2 older kids (13 and 8) have already been to the range with my husband -- he started taking each of them as soon as it was clear they had sufficient respect for the weapon. Dunno where yr views on guns come from -- and in the wrong hands they're a problem, yeah -- but, responsible gun ownership is a thing (and I don't really want to debate it, since debates on that topic are rarely constructive).

The 9mm ammo -- like most other ammo -- *can* be reloaded, although the cheapo Walmart ammo is so economical that reloading just doesn't make sense, esp with primers getting more expensive (unless yr time is worth like $1/hour).

• hah sunglasses guy is "8" + right parenthesis

• Improve my music and make it perfect
    Cooking Italian food
    Pro in Kung Fu
    Pro as a Fitness Trainer and built athletic physique
    Improve my English and learn French or Spanish
    Improve my football skills
    All within 18 months...

• I want to add an advanced aerobatics endorsement to my pilot's licence, as well as learn some aerial combat skills; and I want to improve my karate.

• Those are awesome skills ;). Mine are at computers I currently switched to
    IT and my classes start in 2 months and I haven't been this excited since I got my drivers license.

• hmm belly-dancing you say? 😏😏😏

for me... I don't know. I wanna improve my French and learn to draw awesome stuff!

• Nothing, I'm big jacked af. Stay mirin

• i want to master the skill that when im sad or depressed or angry i pretend like im calm down and nothing is wrong, and also when my life is in very worst situation i want to pretend that nothings wrong, lol

• To be able to master my own mind legs... : (
    Not joking... my brain is hyperactive and i still struggle to hold it and being able to focus and do the stuff i need...

• You should try out being a fashion designing.

• Why haha :x?

• It's good you can learn how to be creative and channel your creative outlet. I'll make you more flexible and fluid when making decisions and learn how to adapt to situations.

And you can use the skill to make outfits for kids which they would cherish.

• Why not then haha :P

• Currently I'm taking ballroom dancing classes and I'm going to be starting either Tekwondo or Longfist style kung fu, I haven't decided which yet. I'm also learning to play the keyboard this year, last year I did the bass.

• I want to be a recognized audio engineer.

I want to master sword work.

I want to master my philosophical / mystical arts.

I want to complete a bachelor's.

• Catch all 721 Pokemon

• 1) Shuffle dance
    2) Languages (german, japanese and another one)
    3) Improve my hacking
    4) Learn to play piano perhaps
    5) Improve my body
    6) Improve my career

How come you didn't say anything about a career, OP?

• Currently mastering writing

• Portrait photography.

• Well I would like to learn how to sing
    How play a instrument like guitar or piano
    Learn how to cook Italian food
    Learn Japanese
    And finally find a way to make money by making a YouTube channel

• Programming robots to beat bums in a fight

• Martial Arts, machine learning, people management, investing

• to get my helicopter game on point.

• I want to master martial arts, playing piano, cooking, building things etc.

• masturbating with my left hand.

• Lol nice fairy tale kinda list.
    But one should rather be selfless in life by contributing more towards other fellow beings, The unseen forces will automatically do it for you when you least expect it.
    Saying it from an experience and observational point of view.

• I just recently started doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu so yeah I definitely want to master that.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• I want to definitely become a better writer, get better at my winged eyeliner skills, I want to pick up an instrument again (not sure what), my drawing and painting skills (it's been a while), and... right now I think that's it, but I'm sure there'll be more in the future.

• Yoga
    Writing, I am an intern at media and publishing business which is a start but I will never make a career of it. That will take the fun right out of it.
    Get better at studying
    Decide what I want to do as a career. I know my dream career is in health care but I don't know what exactly. Once I decide what I want to do, I will be able to advance.

• These are things I want to learn/master, in no particular order:

Bellydancing. I've studied and practiced bellydancing, but I'm hoping to find someone to teach me so I can go more in depth. I've read that it helps in child birth.
    French. I recently decided to major in French and move to France, so mastering the language is a good idea.
    A few more languages! I've always wanted to be a polyglot.
    Baking macarons. I've made almost a dozen batches and they still aren't quite perfect, but they're getting there. Once I master this recipe (chocolate almond), I want to master a few more.
    The harp. I've never touched a harp, but I've always wanted to learn how to play it.
    The cello. I've taken a few lessons, but my teacher was an incompetent ass, so I ended up dropping.
    Sewing. I love making clothing, but I don't usually have the patience to follow through. I'm hoping that I can continue learning when I have more time and money.

• 1. Learn how to animate. I have a feeling at my new job, I will learn how. Very excited.
    2. Cooking as well.
    3. Run farther and faster. Keep improving.
    4. Lift more. Keep building more muscle.

• I want to master:
    1. Ninjutsu

2. Coding

3. Be fluent in Eu Portuguese, German, and Japanese

4. Improving my gaming skills

5. play piano

• I just wish to improve my writing and baking skills.

• I'd like to further master my ninja skills.

• 1. learn how to bake and cook.
    2. get my driver's license (failed twice already lol)
    3. learn how to knit and sew.
    4. get better at playing the piano ( have been playing for 6 years)

• 1. Playing guitar
    2. Ballet dancing
    3. Certain hairstyles (up do's, crown braid, French braid, and Dutch braid)
    4. Painting with water colors
    5. Driving
    6. Class presentations

• 1. Learn how to shoot a gun

2. And learn how to protect myself from anybody tries to harm male or female. I want to take a self defense class

• I'm gonna learn how to ride a helicopter.
    And learn Icelandic, and russian
    And learn to cook at least basic stuff
    I guess that's it for now.

• I want to learn marshal arts/defense moves? boxing, etc

Cook neatly and look neat and fresh afterwards
    Be consistent with my sports

• I want to learn baking various type of cakes and desserts.
    Also, if I have more time, I want to learn to play a violin

• 1) lift heavy af weights
    2) become more flexible
    3) learn how to dance hiphop
    4) lean more languages
    5) become better at the guitar

• 1. Cooking
    2. Painting
    3. Yoga
    4. Better Communicator ( I am way to emotional)
    5. Eat healthier and maintain 125 lbs
    6. A better relationship with Christ and my loved ones

• 1. sewing
    2. logic
    3. martial arts
    4. argentine tango

• Learn to cook
    Be more flexible
    Speak Tagalog (Filipino language)
    😊

• 1. Actively learn the 5th language
    2. Try to work out and keep fit
    3. Learn how to wear eye makeup
    4. Learn baking and cooking
    5. Pick up pad drawing

• Dancing in various ways.

But I have to overcome my clumsiness :(

• I want to master the piano or the violin... well at least one instrument.

• I want to learn to be a good cook