For me it's:
1) Improve my Bellydancing, all the girls bellydance back home, it's kind of the norm for women to dance it in weddings and parties, but I want to improve it and maybe take legit classes
2) Become fluent in a 4th language (the language of my future husband if I don't marry within my ethnicity, otherwise just Spanish or Mandarin or Turkish). As well as improving the ones I already speak.
3) Learn some crazy yoga moves
4) I already draw and paint, but I want to improve my techniques
5) Cook and bake mostly Middle Eastern, North African and Italian food, maybe also Indian!
6) Take piano again but without quitting this time!
7) Improve my Make up skills and do those professional Youtube make up looks!
Now what about you? Are you already working towards learning your desired skills? Are you in the mastering phase?
Most Helpful Guy
1. I want to continue mastering martial arts and combat.
2. I would like to continue mastering painting.
3. Mastering meditation would be nice.
4. Mastering the guitar would be cool.
5. Learning dancing again and mastering it would be awesome.
6. Mastering Latin.
7. Master poetry, already really good at it but by no means a master yet.
8. Mastering car mechanics and maintenance so that I can deal with fixing my car myself ( since I drive classics ) and not wasting 1,000+ dollars and taking it into a garage.
9. Master survival training and tactics ( hard stuff to learn )2
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
political debates debating in general
drawing historical time lines on cue.
identifying character development themes and structure in literature beyond whats racist or sexist.
martial arts judo and tai kwon do
being comfortable wanting the things i want
writing screen plays or plays. or novel.
>> probably more but i gots to tinkle :)1