Are you good at replying back to messages/texts/notifications?

I suck at it, I always want to answer back and forget to do it!

If I ignored anyone on here I'm sorry :x

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason, I reply to notifications the fastest. Then texts, then messages.

Right, @smmyskittles?

• Yeah <3 He's still good at replying though, just not to messages on GaG. XD

• @Smmyskittles, did you know that that's the exact order that I respond to you? Lol.

And yes, I suck with G@G messages. I don't check because I have a lot of pervy female pm'ing me 😂

• Yes, I did notice that last night. I do the exact same thing. =P

Mine just get a little overwhelming from time to time, so I do the "adult" thing and avoid them. lul

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty good with it usually. Every now and then, I'll check a message when I'm busy and forget to reply, though.

What Guys Said 28

• not always great especially if i'm doing something. i'm really not the type to check my phone or whatever when i'm out doing stuff unless i'm waiting on something specific... much to people's disappointment

• yeah I'm decent. it's not the most difficult thing in the world to do.

• Ya I am, bc I have phone addiction probs lol. If I take long time to respond I'm legit just at work, hiking somewhere no service or considering how to nicely tell em to fuck off lol

• ... till i get bored.

• Nah im not good at it, many times i need time to think up of a response and then end up forgetting about it, drives people mad lol.

• I am always very good at it

• I know you stuck at it ;p

I think I'm good/quick but it can always happen that you forget something

• Yup I am usually great about it 90% of the time and no worries lol it happens.

• I'm pretty good at replying back 😛

• replying back? yes i am
    initiating a conversation? no i'm not good at that...

• Depends who is.

• I suck I can if its for a friend though I liek friends.

• I'm pretty good at it

• Yep kind of :P

• yeah im good at it.

• I'm horrible at texting back. I'm always preoccupied.

• You forgot mee, I craii

• Everything is fine <3

• Not many to answer so not that hard to do

• Sometimes I do and it's ok you haven't replied back to me 👍

• some times

• I'm pretty good at it yeah

• I'll always reply, but I WON'T have full conversations via text.

That's not what it is for.

• How odd! I have had the most interesting conversations via text. ( but I prefer to pick up the phone)

• @Poppykate For me, SMS is for short messages. If someone wants a conversation, pick up the phone.

Additionally, I hate when people want to argue / fight over SMS, because they say things they wouldn't say face to face / via voice.

My ex would only ever fight about things over texts, so I would just ignore her when she did that, after telling her we'll talk about it face -to-face.

• Wow it sounds like this ex left quite the impression! Lol. I don't understand fighting through text either. At least through phone or face to face you have the satisfaction of slamming down the phone or a door. Etc. (but I haven't done that since I was a teen)... Still it is nice to have the option. Lol

• I forget our I start doing something else

• yeah i usually reply back

• Here - not really.

Social media - so so.

Text - yes
    Calls - yes

• It's ok it happen

• Something I'm not good at.. its bad really

What Girls Said 25

• lol im not the best, no. I'm better with texts and live conversations yeah, but a messaging system like gag? absolutely not.

• * GaG Notifications- Top priority

* Texts - Used to be horrible. Now, I'm da best.

* GaG PM's - No. I'm horrible at responding, especially in a timely manner. lol

• I usually am, but when I'm pissed I just wait till I calm down and it results in me forgetting to reply to a lot of them.

• yes i am!

• Yes like my messages Mrs. Sarah :P 😂

I think I'm good at it, the times I won't replay are only when I don't want to talk, or maybe I just forgot to replay, but it doesn't happen often

• I tend to be really good and fast about it. Though if I can't think of a reply I end up telling myself I'll get back to it later. Then I end up forgetting. :(

• It's 50/50, depends entirely on what l'm doing at the time.

• No, not really.

It depends, though.

• No. A lot of the time I'll just read the message with the intention to respond but then I get distracted or I just forget

• I'm literally the worst at it.

• usually i am ok, but sometimes when it requires some thought... I will get back to it later. And I do forget to go back to it so that can probably annoy some.

• kinda, not really

• My phone is glued to my hand so I respond back immediately.

• Sometimes i don't here the notification or my phone was on silence.. but yes, i try to reply right away...

• Texting sucks me to.. until I like that person or on

• If the conversation is interesting, and upbeat yeah

• Yea, I'm terrible haha. I genuinely forget to respond back.

• Yes I am and I'm on a text message once I receive it

• No I'm a shocker. Especially texting. That's why I never give anybody a hard time about it.

• horriblee

• Wait but how, my boyfriend i bad at texting as well. That annoys me so much

• I'm shit at replying

• i honestly respond way too fast :Z

• The only thing that I'm not good at is messages on Facebook. Text and Notifications are somewhat

• Pretty good.