Tell me, what frustrating you right now?

It can be a big issue it a little one. What's been annoying by you lately?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been feeling unloved, unwanted and unworthy.

I hate what I see in the mirror every morning so I have covered my mirrors and stopped looking in reflections when I leave my house.

I just don't really care anymore.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm not really happy with the way my career has headed, although I am trying my best to turn things around.

• Time... it always moves too fast when you don't want it to, and too slow when you want it to move fast. I swear yesterday was Monday. Fuck!

• That people have yet to learn what is what, refusing to see the world for what it is.

• Humans

• My right here is like plugged. I had my mom flush it out and nothing b came out so I'm not thinking it's wax but more allergies than anything. I've never had allergies before but apparently you can get them later in life.

• I'm not sure if Netflix is down or if it's just my system

• For me i git Fire Tv so i have to sometimes clear the cache. Has it been working? Lol

• Feeling lonely sometimes, not sure that my career will be as successful as I want. Thinking about going back to school.

Frustrating that I don't have that gender switch or body switch device. I'd really like to experience being s girl.

• my phone, it's such a piece of. . . arghhh! But I want to wait until black Friday to get a new one so I'll get a good deal.

• Me being too lazy to go downstairs to get something to eat,
    getting a bit hungry

• The New York Mets are frustrating me because they're losing games they should be winning.

• The fact that I said I'd be in bed 44 minutes ago yet I'm still posting on here.

• yeah, a couple of things. don't wanna go into detail

• thinking about work tomorrow :/

• My Life

Yes, it's also a joke but not the type of joke to be laughing at amused.

• Feeling lonely

• People and their stupidity.

• i can't have sex right now since i am at work !

• I have a lab report due and two exams next week and I'm spending my time on this site >_<

What Girls Said 14

• My ex confusing the living crap out of me 🙃. We used to be good friends so don't hate or judge before you know the story 😉

• Nothing actually. I'm high asf right now so I really can't think straight.
    You know whaT? Mabe my cat is a lil'.

• I gave my boyfriend a BJ for the first time and I couldn't get him to finish because he was taking a long time to cum and I couldnt breathe xD I'm frustrated I couldnt keep going for him.

• my tummy hurts really bad and i can't sleep :(

• lack of sex :(

• a couple of things tbh

• I've been sick for days and getting very frustrated with it... just won't let up!

• My house is never as organized and clean as I'd like. Sure I'm obsessive but still...

• I am making a project for school and I have to make a video I showed it to my dad and he didn't like it because it is too socialist for him

• My weight and being alone

• Life in general 😱

• I hurt my back and now I can't do much gym wise

• Mean, petty, gossipy people

• Realizing my parents don't love me.