Do you view things scientifically or religiously?

Scientifically - (The big bang, comets containing small molecules which are essential for life etc)
Religously - God made everything

• Scientific
  • Religious

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm viewing it in both direction. scientifically to explain the process, religiously to admire and adore, how complex a creature can be existing, from a Mighty Creator of it... and even we as a human, who can think and try to understand it, also is a creature by God

Most Helpful Guy

• You are only speaking about creation. Thats beyond us. In many other things though, i view things logically (scientifically) try to explain everything.
    Religious people just believe whatever they are told even if they are told one thing today and another thing tomorrow... no questions asked they just swallow it.

What Girls Said 4

• Both. One doesn't exclude the other, at least not for orthodox christians. Science is explaining how the world is being made and the nature's laws. Religion is talking about who made the world and the nature's laws and why.

• Its man who seperated both religion and science actually it was the romans whom after they conquered Christianity started killing christians who said the human eye can only see one dimension that heaven and hell are in two different dimensions. Romans believed heaven was in the sky hell was under the earth therefore they started killing these christians for being sorcerers. Science has always been about religion we just seperated it infact the shroud of Jesus baffles all science.

• Both. You can't have science without God.

• I don't think that those things are necessarily mutually exclusive, but I'm an atheist.

What Guys Said 10

• Everyone is going to say "scientifically".
    The problem is sometimes people cherrypick findings that confirms what they want to believe instead of forming conclusion from evidence. People do it subconsciously. Confirmation bias. Interesting piece of psychology.

• "Scientific" = cuz it can be proven to be true.

God has and never will show his face on this earth + he's the "go-to man" for when things are going well, but he never takes the blame at all the shit going wrong -_- lol.

• Why are these mutually exclusive? I believe in evolutionary theory, I also believe in deity. I believe that the world evolved under outside guidance.

• Religtific?

I see the world through the eyes of my truth.

• There isn't a separation between the 2. The idea that Christianity (I can only speak for my own) runs at odds with science is false. You don't have to pick 1 or the other. They're both intertwined

• I don't believe that science contradicts religion and that you can be both religious and use scientific method.

I guess you could say I use both.

• I use the scientific method to view things

• there is no need to choose

You can believe in science and in God

• A mix of both

• Scientifically...