Has anyone ever said anything to you on this website that was mean which stuck with you?

No.

• No.
    50% (4)50% (7)50% (11)Vote
  • No.
    50% (4)50% (7)50% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
What a sad world to live in.

Such amusement these puppets produce but it's so short lived.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been called bad things on here but it's never stuck with them. Since they're a stranger nothing they can say will hurt me since they mean nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As much as I tried to care nothing happened. I have had a few older users sort of get thier feathers ruffled over the two years that I have been here but all in all nothing that mature minds couldn't sort out. How ever many of the younger generation just have a mind set that they are never wrong just ask them. While I do tilt my head to one side and ask myself if they are serious , it becomes obvious that yes that level of stupid actually does exist. I do my best to base advice on real life experiences and the rest on a realistic real world expectation , but some prefer to live in their fantasy world lol..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm, nah. There have been a few odd comments here and there, but none that have ever gotten to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had tons of mean things said to me. I was never too bothered though. Why would I care about what some pathetic morons on the internet think about me?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• a few very racist comments directed at me but i don't remember i tend not to remember stuff like that. i usually just push it off and if it's not true i tend to just put the onus on the person for being a douche and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had negative things said to and about me but nothing really stuck with me. No need to believe what some people say if I don't think it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am unfazed by words.

0|0
    0|0
  • The worst was asking me a question in response to my answer and blocking me so it looks like I was stumped

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I forget my on-line interactions once I log off. I'm too old for such childish shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not some sackless twit who gets offended on the fucking internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Racist. Yes is a nice word also ! Deserves respect !

0|0
    0|0
  • Mean? Sure
    Stuck with me? Na

0|0
    0|0
  • Best poll ever. 11/10 would poll agan.

0|0
    0|0