Do you like getting a haircut?

I got a haircut yesterday and I like getting them do you like getting haircuts and why

Most Helpful Girl

• I only like it because of my stylist.

Been going to her since 2011. The only person I've been able to find that can cut it *exactly* how I want it. Even when I thought she messed up, she got it right.

She's laving in about 4 months. I'm dreading finding a new stylist. D:

• Don't worry you'll find someone else maybe she knows another hair stylist (:

• It really is. My inbox is always open. I don't always respond right away... but I do eventually.

• Please reply soon I miss you (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm into ASMR and a good haircut (especially if it includes a wash) is very stimulating.

Only things I don't like are the cost and having to have a shower ASAP to get rid of those little itchy hairs!

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah going to my hairdresser reminds me of Mexico even though she is from El Salvador lol. It's the same ambiance as a hair salon in Mexico though, very fun and friendly people gossiping and talking shit. Last time I went I had really long hair and I was going to get it trimmed and I ended up cutting it short, I love it now!

• I do but not when the haircut turns out to be shit

• No not really. I really only get trims. The only style I ever go for is long. I don't like short hair and I'm on a mission to get my hair past my bum and keep it that way.

• Yes I love getting hair cuts, the message they give you whole washing your hair feels so good :) :) :)

• No, not really.

My hair is pretty long and I love it the way it is, so.

• I *love* getting my hair cut. It's such a wonderful experience. It's like going to the spa, but a quarter of the price.

• I love it. I always look amazing right after, then look shitty the next day :/

• I hate getting hair cuts

• Yes, I love getting haircuts. It helps me feel more polished and refreshed.

• No I hate them but I desperately need one though haha

• 100% yes unless they mess it up. I like being pampered

• Nope, I don't like sitting in one spot for too long, my neck starts to hurt

• Yea it's kinda nice getting a haircut and changing up the look every once in awhile

• I absolutely dread it. About 10 years ago I got my hair colored and she wouldn't listen to me on how to do it ( I have my cosmetology license) and she bleached my hair 3 times and fried it and had to get it all cut off to where it was spikey short so now I have long hair once again and it's so stressful and a lot of anxiety to get a haircut. I once had a hairdresser ask what I was doing with my hair since it was so long and I was like have long hair and she was making a big deal about leaving my hair long.

What Guys Said 11

• I do, but I do my own hair. I'd never let some 2nd grade barber try his luck.. ^.~

• Do you really think you do a good job cutting it yourself?

• As long as you like it (:

• I like getting haircuts because of the delightful social aspect.

• yeah i do.

• I cut my own hair. #2 all the way around.

• I haven't had one in almost two years.

• I get mines every two weeks and I dread it because I have to fight traffic just to get there. I've been going to the same barber for over 13 years so he's the only one I trust to get it cut right.

• Yeah it feels pretty good.

• I love getting shape ups because you can look like trash and a shape up will refresh me and make me feel better. My hair is curly so a haircut just keeps it in shape

• its alright

• I like it because I look slightly less atrocious afterwards

• I love it especially when the hair cutter is hot and jerks me off...