Does God really love you or does he really hate us?

I believe in god, I trust god. But I don't feel like he loves me why am I the one who always gets hurt and suffers through all the pain, and when I stand back up I get shot back down! Is god my enemy, or my hero?

Most Helpful Guy

• God loves you with unconditional Love. The world often is constantly knocking us down and making us get up only to be knocked down again. However through that we are made stronger. When we go through hardships it does not mean that God does not love us. Often we had to take a few steps back in order to be propelled forward https://www.openbible.info/topics/god_loves_me If your having doubts talk to your pastor about it. He will be able to help you a lot more than we can.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think largely because of this.

www.thegraphicmac.com/.../web_image-mosaics.jpg

Life is a huge picture that only God can see all of. You and me are those tiny pictures that make up the entire mosaic. What we view as pain and being shot down are all part of a bigger plan that we can't always see. Sometimes we do, we can look back and say "I see what you did there", but sometimes we can't, and sometimes it's not even for us. Sometimes our trials and how we handle them are us being an example for a stranger. We also seem to have this false idea of a life with God being without troubles. We aren't promised a life free of troubles, we aren't even promised an easy life. We are promised salvation and eternal life. But Jesus laid down his life for you and every nonbeliever out there. Even knowing some of them would never believe. That's love. There are a few people I would lay down my life for, but I can't say I would do it for everyone, especially not someone who would spit in my face. So someone who would, and while dying said "forgive them for they know not what they do" is acting out the very definition of unconditional love. Never doubt his love for you.

• Yeah, I really understood that when I was watching the news about a 4 year old girl being kidnapped, raped, drowned, then had her head and arms sawed off and stashed in a psychopath's apartment where he proceeded to drink blood from her sawed off hands and ate part of them. A 4 year old. Part of God's plan? Then why exactly are you so fond of his "plan"? Exactly what was the point of that "trial" for that little girl? If that little girl was going to get "salvation" and "eternal life", then what was the point of her even existing for 4 years in the first place?

You can keep your "God". If part of his plan includes the Hellish situations billions of people find themselves in, like that 4 year old little girl, then he's no God worth worship.

• If Satan has free reign, then God is responsible for all suffering.

Never mind. Your comment just pissed me off. You're justifying all evil. Arguing with insane people is insane. Maybe if you felt the pain of the world at all, you'd have more hate.

• @Rawrzz please just stop. We have all been through hell. I've held my daughter my arms and watched her take her last breath while I begged God to take me instead. Talk about pain. Can't tell ya how many nights I waited for my house to fall asleep so I could finally cry and be not okay all while looking at a pistol. So just stop. Everyone has been through hell and I've been through plenty. As I said... start with Adam and Eve. And also... why are you so mad? Especially over something you're so convinved doesn't exist? Could it be conviction possibly? And why try to bring someone else down because you're angry? If Allah or Buddha gets you through your life with your head up, more power to you. I wouldn't take something that is helping so many people and drag it through the mud just because I was angry. How very selfish that would of me. So what does that say about you? I'm not casting stones, I am far from a saint, but ask yourself that.

What Guys Said 16

• you have to consider the possibility that god doesn't like you. he never wanted you. in all probability, he hates you. it's not the worst that could happen.

• Since evil exists in this world--evil beyond your comprehension that, were you aware of it, you would not be able to sleep or eat--there are only these rational conclusions to be made:

spydersden.files.wordpress.com/.../...per-3172.jpg

• I know it might seem like that, especially at your age. You're going through a very formative stage in life right now. I know it seems like it's you against the world, but, we'll... John 16:33.

There's another side to everything you have going on. Whoever said your teenage years were the best years of your life was WRONG. :-)

• Have you ever read the book of Job? God is our friend. I ask you, please consider trying to pray to Jesus Christ instead because in the bible it says that all authority on heaven and earth has been given to him. He is the king of Heaven now it is he who we must pray to.

• I love you, as well as everyone else, hence "god" loves you.

• how about none? god has nothing to do with your sad life... you do... so grow a pair, move and do something about your life because "GOD" ain't gonna do shit

• I don't believe in a god. Even if there is however, doesn't really matter. Life, really, is about getting shot down, getting up, and then appreciating being able to get up having been shot down in the first place.

Makes sense?

There is no left without right..
    no peace without war
    no love.. without pain.

You can't get stronger without getting shot down. The cliché about a diamond in the rough is true.

• if god ever existed he gave up on humanity years ago

• God loves you. You're feeling the way you feel because right now, we're living in satans world. Satan is the controller of this world. When Christ returns and destroys the evil and the wrongdoers, we will then have paradise on earth.

• Maybe he just doesn't care one way or the other.

• Lol have faith in GOD. He is there and he will be ever. I think you don't pray 24/7 to him so that, he can respond to your problems.

• I usually pray every night but since that day God took my favorite coach away from her career cause of a back injury, I haven't seen her since that day, and that day was April 27,2016 and since I haven't seen her I kept praying she would heal and come back and god never responded so I gave up

• Its ridicules reason to give up.

• Ok umm
    He loves you
    Don't worry 😊
    God just wants you to struggle and be strong in your life

• I don't really know if God exists but if he does then he sure does let people suffer for some reason. It could be good or bad.

• Why do you believe in a god when this is the experience you have with them?

• I think one thing is for sure, if there is a god his plan doesn't take human happiness or life into much account. He doesn't look at things the way we do.

• What's important is for you to focus on you and identify what you can do to improve, we all go through that feeling, i'm sure he loves you, sometimes maybe he works through mysterious ways, who knows.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, YOU CAN DO IT

What Girls Said 7

• I do believe in God. No specific religion. Never found one that I felt "called to".

There have been struggles, SO many struggles in my life.

Some I *really* thought "This might actually break me".

Yet, I stand strong and tall to this day. It might feel impossible or like a struggle. In the end, you grow and in a way you do become STRONGER from it.

"Everything happens for a reason" describes my life so perfectly. <3 Hang in there sweetheart, you CAN do it.

• Loves us.
    He tests those He loves.
    Tests always teach you something.
    Sometimes through tests, sins are forgiven.
    Sometimes you learn to be patient, etc through whatever trials you go through.

• I dont think he holds any emotion towards us.

• I think it's a matter of perspective.
    You see it as pain/hate/negative.
    But really these are tests/lessons/heart, brain, & faith workout
    Will you learn from these lessons?
    Will you pass the tests?
    Will you be stronger in your heart, brain, & faith?
    or will you just think of it as being a victim & just associate these experiences with negativity?
    All depends on you.
    Depends on how you deal with these experiences and everything that comes out of them.

• I will pass the test

• That's the spirit.
      It might feel like forever but it will get better. For some people, it gets better after 20 years or more. For some, small things every now & then is progress so again it's a matter of perspective so attitude makes a world of a difference!
      All that you need to take from the past is 1) Good memories 2) Lessons.

• Neither. God is an imaginary entity. It is what your mind makes of it.

• I don't believe in God and if there is one he truly hates me. In the last 5 years I've been raped, stalked, had a miscarriage, been homeless, lived in my car searching for pop cans for food and overall things have been shit for me for 13 years and I don't see it getting any better

• I feel the same as you. But there is no God. Even if there was he'd either be evil or have no powers.

• It is always interesting to hear people say this. What makes you think that those are the only two things God can be? He could be indifferentand not care what we do to each other. He could just care about a small group of people. He can be waiting for us to do something... why can God only be those two things. We have free will given to us if we decide to jump off of a cliff he won't stop us however that does not mean that we will die from it.

• @Dim_121 If he doesn't care about all the suffering and sorrow some innocent people go through then he's evil in my opinion.