I would say I'm probably the type to give a benefit of a doubt when first meeting someone. Maybe 70 - 80% of my trust, but then once you start breaking that foundation, the cracks don't get filled back in if you know what I mean.
- I trust them 100%6% (3)4% (2)5% (5)Vote
- I mostly trust them19% (10)33% (16)26% (26)Vote
- I try to trust people but...29% (15)10% (5)20% (20)Vote
- I don't trust someone at all until they've proven themselves worthy35% (18)47% (23)41% (41)Vote
- other (explain)11% (6)6% (3)8% (9)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I trust people in that I trust they will act in accordence with their own views. So I give them the benefit of the doubt but that doesn't stop me from analyzing their behavior and seeing what they consistently do. A liar is going to lie a gossiper is going to gossip just because they are friends with you doesn't mean they are suddenly going to stop being who they are but it also means that just because they are a liar doesn't mean they are going to be a back stabber, or a thief etc. So I trust people to be who they are I will not trust a liars word nor would I trust a secret with some one who gossips but that doesn't mean I can't trust them with other things. They may gossip and can't keep a secret but that doesn't mean I can't trust them to hold my wallet for me, same goes for liars and all others, you trust them to continue functioning as they always do.0